Discreet fun for wife

Older couple from Louisiana looking for someone to help Jan relieve some sexual frustration. I have severe ED and have penetrated her in quite some time. She was a shared wife some years ago , so she knows what she likes.
I can tell she likes it deep inside her! She wants a nice cock to dig her out!!!
Nice and slow as she gets soaking wet and screams with the pillow in her mouth!!!

Like to hear more about you and you.
Your wife is the kind of wife I would like
to be friends in the N.E. Oh.& N W Pa.
area. Hope you will chat with me about
your wife soon and maybe others too.

Older couple from Louisiana looking for someone to help Jan relieve some sexual frustration. I have severe ED and have penetrated her in quite some time. She was a shared wife some years ago , so she knows what she likes.
Wow she is very very Hot and gorgeous lady .If you don't mind plz try my service. I m sameerdewan from India35yr old Indian professional Playboy bull for Ladies and couples. Feel free plz contact me

Depending on your location in Louisiana…I may be able to assist