Djdjej

I've done this several times, but like a gang-bang, it seems logistically hard to pull off... most of the time I've done this in the context of recruiting men to fuck my wife. It is a reasonable way of vetting a candidate. It almost always goes beyond just a circle jerk - all that hard cock, thinking about my wife getting fucked senseless, and a group of men lusting after her, seeing her nude photos, video, everyone just gets carried away...

Most bi men are married so hosting is a major issue. I tried to put a group together where I would rent a space and I would maintain a usage schedule. Each guy would be a 'member' and pay a portion of the expenses, not a profit thing.

I sent it to many of the bi-men I knew as well as an CL ad (when it was alive)

No interest whatsoever. ZERO

Most bi men are married so hosting is a major issue. I tried to put a group together where I would rent a space and I would maintain a usage schedule. Each guy would be a 'member' and pay a portion of the expenses, not a profit thing.

The JO club I went to is called PhillyJacks,in Philadelphia,Pa. They have an agreement with the police if there's no fucking or sucking the police won't bother them. They have a website if you want to google it. The times I was there was around 30 guys, after they came guys would leave but new guys were coming in. It's held on the second floor of a rented building. Cost at the time was about 10 bucks.

The JO club I went to is called PhillyJacks,in Philadelphia,Pa. They have an agreement with the police if there's no fucking or sucking the police won't bother them. They have a website if you want to google it. The times I was there was around 30 guys, after they came guys would leave but new guys were coming in. It's held on the second floor of a rented building. Cost at the time was about 10 bucks.
I would try it but I'm in SC

Reactions: nicebiguy
I've done this several times, but like a gang-bang, it seems logistically hard to pull off... most of the time I've done this in the context of recruiting men to fuck my wife. It is a reasonable way of vetting a candidate. It almost always goes beyond just a circle jerk - all that hard cock, thinking about my wife getting fucked senseless, and a group of men lusting after her, seeing her nude photos, video, everyone just gets carried away...
I would love hear more details

I would love hear more details
With less than a handful of times, I've done this sort of thing as a way of recruiting and vetting guys for KK to have sex with.

Most of the sessions have involved just one guy at a time. Several have involved three to five guys - the largest group I've ever managed to coordinate was with six guys (Craig's List days).

I put together a slide show of my favorite shots from our private collection; KK solo, from teasing shots to fully nude, masturbation, and kink, to shots of her taking cock in all holes. The slide show gets cast to the big screen where everyone has a great view, With every one sitting around, within a few minutes the stroking starts - cocks exposed, eyes flitting between the screen and the other guys stroking themselves.

As the session progresses, typically one or two guys will take it to the next level, stroking a strange cock, sucking on it, as the situation evolves into an untethered stroke, suck and frot session, ending in cum splashed bodies. I prefer doing this in hotel rooms, but have done a couple of sessions at home or or our lake-house.

Tactically this gives me an idea which guys can perform in a group setting, with an audience, as well as narrowing down the pack to guys I think KK will be sexually attracted to.

With less than a handful of times, I've done this sort of thing as a way of recruiting and vetting guys for KK to have sex with.

Most of the sessions have involved just one guy at a time. Several have involved three to five guys - the largest group I've ever managed to coordinate was with six guys (Craig's List days).

I put together a slide show of my favorite shots from our private collection; KK solo, from teasing shots to fully nude, masturbation, and kink, to shots of her taking cock in all holes. The slide show gets cast to the big screen where everyone has a great view, With every one sitting around, within a few minutes the stroking starts - cocks exposed, eyes flitting between the screen and the other guys stroking themselves.

As the session progresses, typically one or two guys will take it to the next level, stroking a strange cock, sucking on it, as the situation evolves into an untethered stroke, suck and frot session, ending in cum splashed bodies. I prefer doing this in hotel rooms, but have done a couple of sessions at home or or our lake-house.

Tactically this gives me an idea which guys can perform in a group setting, with an audience, as well as narrowing down the pack to guys I think KK will be sexually attracted to.
Outstanding!!! Sounds like a lot of fun!!

Any check for STD's first?

Reactions: owlmale