'Do all men prefer bald pussy nowadays?'šŸ¤” Wife asked me this question after sending me these close up's šŸŒ®šŸ˜³šŸ¤©

'Do all men prefer bald pussy nowadays?'šŸ¤”

• Yes

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My wife had beautiful, curly pubes that I always enjoyed feeling around my mouth when I ate her. But, it was really inhaling her musk that got me incredibly hard. She started trimming it close and played around with some designs, but I didn't care because her odor kept me diving back in to lick and dig deep in her with my tongue and fingers.

After a few years of marriage, she surprised me when I got back from a couple of day business trip. She was waiting for me in our bedroom and had a drink on the nightstand and her sitting in a big wicker chair we had near our bed. She was wearing a sheer, red negligee, matching lipstick, makeup and her long, luxurious auburn hair was swept to one side, off her face. She looked stunning! She sat with her legs under her and to the side. She wore pasties on her nipples.

As I went to kiss her, she told me to undress, shower and then enjoy my drink as she had a surprise for me. I did as she said, saying how beautiful she looked and how much I missed her and wanted her. My rising dick ws proof as I approached her closely. She ordered me to the shower and I left.

When I returned, she was in our bed under the covers. I joined her. She told me to lay back for her surprise. As I settled on my back and she climbed over my chest. I saw her bare, closely shaved pussy for the first time. It was glistening with oil. She asked me if I liked it that way. I stared at her full outer lips, her rising clit, her inner folds, moist from both the oils and her excitement. I took hold of her hips and pushed her onto her back and dove in, tongue first.

Before long, her juices were running from her and I was lapping them up and fingering her wet asshole, too. We fucked after her 2nd orgasm when I couldn't hold off any longer, I held still deep in her as my cock spasmed until I was drained. I finally answered her, "Yes, I love it!"

She's gone both ways since, but is mostly bare with the guys we invite to join us. I like it either way, especially when I'm watching her fuck others or simply eating her before or after we fuck.

Reactions: Smudger