Do any black men like to watch their wife get fucked by another man?

Hey there. I’m Bill, I’m a young looking 57 year old man from a western suburb city of Chicago, Illinois. I know 57 sounds soo old, lol, but I’m often told I look and act like I’m in my late 30s to early 40s! 😊 I’m young at heart and really love to laugh, dance and have a great time! I enjoy the art of teasing and being teased. I’m not only experienced in the lifestyle, but especially when it comes down to how to treat a Woman!! Now here’s something funny. For as long as I can remember, I’ve always had this great connection with black Men, and especially Women! Not only including those that I’m best friends with, but anywhere I go. There’s just always been this natural communication that’s shared. I’ve especially enjoyed how much fun it is to chat up a girl, or sometimes better, if she’s with a group or friends, and in what seems to be only mere seconds, we’re all cracking up and flirting together! Lol! Now please don’t take this as me being cocky or bragging in any way, but I think it’s important for me to paint the whole picture. I’ve been blessed with some gifts, and it’s because of these gifts, I’ve had the pleasure of meeting, befriending, dating and sleeping with more than my share of Women! If I’m being completely honest, It’s easily over 200+, to possibly even in the 300s. Of that group, most have been white. Along with Asian, Mexican, Cuban and Peruvian, and I think that’s it. However, and I have no idea why exactly, but I have never been with a Black Woman!? I find many attractive and I know they’ve thought the same of me, but it’s like the situation has just never aligned. So for a long time now, I’ve had this fantasy of wanting to be with my first Black Woman!! Maybe some day? Anyone else have this same fantasy?

I’m white but my wife is a black Puerto Rican. Her best friend is Mexican and married to a black guy. My wife is a hotwife. Her best friend and her husband are swingers but he lets her play as a hotwife on the side too. We both just love to watch them get fucked
got any pic love to photoshop my white cock with her

para nosotros primera publicación en estos grupos que nos identifica pues somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos donde yo soy negro dotado pero totalmente bisexual versátil y tenemos un gusto especial por ser penetrados juntos por grupos de más de 7 personas bisexuales también y tengo 51 años y estoy en esto desde la adolescencia