Do Childhood scenes Prompt You to become a Cuckold

Rather boring however,

The only kink i gained in my childhood was my love of looking at girls wearing nice tight fitting jeans, i have retained this pleasure to this day and still love looking at nice jean clad figures, of any age. This used to created real issues with my girlfriend then wife, however as she converted me into her cuck we discussed this and she accepted my enjoyment of this hobby.

She knows what i like and either says, dont make it obvious, or says i shall leave you for a minute to have a look or just accepts me grabbing a quick look.

My mother was the dominant one in our family and she tought me to respect girls and women, but none of this made me into a cuck husband.

I remember watching a movie when I was 9-10 years old on mainstream TV called The Getaway. Created a confits ly odd feeling in young singly. If u saw that movie and know the scene and are reading here, I imagine you would recall it !

The mental confusion of being son of a lady who is in great demand transformed me to a ccukold
This is interesting, never considered this. I’m neither a cuck or a bull really. I just like sex and think sharing a partner is hot and fun but can’t really define where that came from (I had a similar childhood situation) except maybe being a promiscuous young guy who ended up accidentally having friends who had hooked up with the same girls as me. Slowly came to enjoy the idea of sharing from there

The only fetish I got from being a kid that I know if is a bit of a smoking fetish because all my mom’s hot friends who used to dress slutty and flirt with me/touch me a lot when I was a kid and getting hormonal all smoked. Became an accidental turn on even though I don’t smoke myself

My first fuck was when I got high with college roomate and his girlfriend. She suggested strip poker and it ended up with him making out with he as I felt her up and licked her pussy. He passed out and I just climbed up and stuck it in her and shot my load. But I wasn’t a bull and he wasn’t a cuck. I think he liked knowing she fucked others and he didn’t really care.

Esto es interesante, nunca lo había considerado. No soy ni un cuck ni un toro en realidad. Simplemente me gusta el sexo y creo que compartir una pareja es atractivo y divertido, pero realmente no puedo definir de dónde vino eso (tuve una situación infantil similar), excepto tal vez por ser un joven promiscuo que terminó accidentalmente teniendo amigos que se habían enganchado con el las mismas chicas que yo. Poco a poco llegué a disfrutar la idea de compartir desde allí

El único fetiche que tengo de niña que sé si es un poco fetiche por fumar porque todas las amigas calientes de mi mamá que solían vestirse como zorras y coquetear conmigo/tocarme mucho cuando era niña y me ponía hormonal todas fumaban . Se convirtió en un encendido accidental a pesar de que yo no fumo
Somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos pero lo que dices es lo que realmente importa. Solo nos gusta mucho el sexo con otros