Do Female Led Relationships (FLR) Really Exit?

NH1980

Male
Nov 14, 2022
Another one of my academic questions, years of research (stories, posts, videos) but no practical experience, and each time FLR crops up it make me wonder whether they really exist.

I’ve seen many FLR accounts, even ‘serious’ ones in proper society magazines (like vogue, cosmo etc.) and here is a typical example of what I have read

• The female makes all the decisions, where they live, what house to buy, what cars to own, etc.
  • Wife doesn’t work
  • Male works, but his earnings are paid directly into the female’s bank account
  • Male gets a small allowance to pay for essentials. If he wants more he has to ask the Female and is usually declined.
  • Male has to do all the chores
  • Male is in permanent chastity, no penetrative sex
  • Male has to satisfy wife orally on demand, and is sometimes pegged
  • Male has to pamper female
  • The male gets punished at the female’s whim
  • Female has any many sexual partners as she wants
  • The female claims that she is in control, has all the power
  • etc.
In many cases the couple seems to be genuinely living this lifestyle, it is not fiction, fantasy, acting for paid productions, there is a lot of that, but there are the ones that seem genuine.

And for those I find myself thinking, is that really FLR or is it actually MLR (Male Led Relationship), and here is my thought process:

Agreed there will be cases where the female is holding something over the male, perhaps she earns considerably more and if he wants to share that then these are the rules, or the female is out of his league so if he wants to stay with her these are the rules, or the male has committed some serious indiscretion and if he doesn’t want the female to take action (divorce him, report him etc) then these are the rules. That is a dominant lifestyle and I agree that would be classed as FLR but I also imagine that it is quite rare.

But for the majority, I think that all the things that are happening in the lifestyle are what the man wants, what the man has asked for, what the man has agreed to. In reality, the man might have agreed to have his earnings paid into the female‘s bank account but at any time he could walk into HR/Accounts and say that he wanted to change the bank account. He is permanently caged but if he decided he didn’t want that any more there is no way that most females would be able to force it on. He is happy for her to have other partners but if he changed his mind and said “no more” she would have to stop or face divorce - and if that happened, pretty sure that her bulls would run a mile if she asked them to take care and provide for her.

So personally, I think that true FLRs are extremely rare, much rarer than advertised, and that the majority of FLRs are really MLRs because it is the man dictating the lifestyle even though he is choosing to be submissive in it. Not saying that the female doesn’t enjoy it, just that it is really the male that is in the driving seat, making the decisions.

Last edited:
So why be married to
Because I enjoy every minute of it. I'm a submissive and a masochist, I enjoy being totally controlled and having my dignity stripped from me. When my wife teases me with her sexy body and tells me I'll never get any of this cuz I'm not a real man or when she is whipping the tar out of me I'm in total pleasure. That what a masochist is, a person who gets pleasure out of pain,humiliation and denial.So when my wifes bull urinates on me and she stands there laughing at how pathetic I am,that shame I feel turns me on sexually. Listening to him fuck my wife while I'm hand scrubbing his dirty laundry fills me with enjoyment. I stay with my wife for this reason. She is a sadist and a dom. This means she gets sexual pleasure from dominating and inflicting pain on me. She is my opposite. When she turns off the ball game I'm watching and makes me put on a dress and clean the house It gives her a feeling of power.She sees how easily I'm controlled and how weak and effeminate I am and she compares that to how big and strong and manly her bull is. This comparison makes her extreamly horny for him and looking at how pathetic I am makes sex with her bull all the better.As I kneel there useless and sniveling the bull feels so powerful and manly he fucks my wife with great passion.I feel like the pathetic loser that I am and know that I'm not entitled to my wife but only fit to lick clean the cum he leaves in her pussy. We both know our places are happy with this arrangement. Now do you understand?

I'm in an FLR and I couldn't handle most of what was described. But I'm not judging anyone else whatsoever. It's whatever floats your boat.
Yes. There are many levels and it constantly changes. Ours, as described developed from a milder less strict FLR but thru time more and more ideas or I should say desires came about and we tried them.I never thought that being put in diapers and sent to my room could be a turn on but she wanted to humiliate me in this way and since I was already dressing as her sissy, wearing diapers wasn't such a big jump for me.I really liked the embarassment I felt having to wear diapers, especially when she would parade me in front of her girlfriends when they would come over.For her it was a power buzz for sure.It seems like it's a need for both of us or a craving for more extreme practices like a drug. My wife has an incredible imagination driven by her need and desire to humiliate and punish me. I never know what she will come up with next. I do know that everything is safe and legal and moral. We are carefull about that, never had to go to the ER for anything. I've only scratched the surface in describing our lifestyle but the level of pleasure we enjoy is beyond my ability to discribe.I hope I'm not scaring you. Your FLM may change also but if you get new ideas to make things spicier I recommend you try them. You can always toss them out if they don't excite you.Don't be afraid as long as things are safe,legal and moral,thats our motto. And thank you for not judging us. P.S. I'm writing this while wearing a wet diaper at home. My wife and her boyfriend are out to a Forth of July fireworks party having a good time I'm sure. She left me with a list of chores that are expected to be done before they get home.She told me that if I do a good job she might have a nice pantyfull of cream for me to take to my room and enjoy, so I got to get busy.

I'm in an FLR and I couldn't handle most of what was described. But I'm not judging anyone else whatsoever. It's whatever floats your boat.
Maybe i dont fully agree with something bi can acccept being submiss bit S gar as having no say so.about my pay check Her making all decisions about the house car and i can have any say so about my money that i earn for both of us. BASICALY HAVING NO SAY SO ABOUT ANYTHING IM MY LIFE I COULD NEVER ACCEPT SEXYAL.WISE DENIED OK BUT I DONT HAVE ANY SO SO THAT IM.A TOTAL SLAVE NO. Way

Maybe i dont fully agree with something bi can acccept being submiss bit S gar as having no say so.about my pay check Her making all decisions about the house car and i can have any say so about my money that i earn for both of us. BASICALY HAVING NO SAY SO ABOUT ANYTHING IM MY LIFE I COULD NEVER ACCEPT SEXYAL.WISE DENIED OK BUT I DONT HAVE ANY SO SO THAT IM.A TOTAL SLAVE NO. Way
Well a slave has no choice I do. I've said before that I'm my wifes slave but not literally. I can leave if I want but I don't want to. I thought you might have figured that out. As far as paychecks go she makes much more money than I do. She supports me. She pays for my clothes and everything else I need. She makes the house payments, the car payments, the insurance premiums. She pays for the landscaping and pool maintenance and all repairs and has lots of money left over for savings and for the weekends and vacation cruises she goes on with her bull. I only work because she likes to get me out in public wearing ladies clothes to humiliate me.It's one of the few times I'm allowed out of the house.She has a girlfriend who owns a womens clothing manufacturing company. She got me a job there doing a womans job of sewing for minimum wage part time. I have to dress in womans slacks and leggings like the other girls.Compared to my tiny paycheck her income is huge.She likes that she is the major breadwinner and makes me turn over my meager earnings to her.She spends it on her dates with her man.

Well a slave has no choice I do. I've said before that I'm my wifes slave but not literally. I can leave if I want but I don't want to. I thought you might have figured that out. As far as paychecks go she makes much more money than I do. She supports me. She pays for my clothes and everything else I need. She makes the house payments, the car payments, the insurance premiums. She pays for the landscaping and pool maintenance and all repairs and has lots of money left over for savings and for the weekends and vacation cruises she goes on with her bull. I only work because she likes to get me out in public wearing ladies clothes to humiliate me.It's one of the few times I'm allowed out of the house.She has a girlfriend who owns a womens clothing manufacturing company. She got me a job there doing a womans job of sewing for minimum wage part time. I have to dress in womans slacks and leggings like the other girls.Compared to my tiny paycheck her income is huge.She likes that she is the major breadwinner and makes me turn over my meager earnings to her.She spends it on her dates with her man.
To each is own but even thou you v
Can leave it seems that everything is a out her and you have very little to say SO SHE MAKES MORE Than you and she pays all.the bills your made to dresscas a woma. Plus give her all.your money
It still doesnt seen fair at ALL
.I UNDERSTAND DENIAL.NO SEX OF ANY TYPE SUBMITTING TO HER NEEDS BUT IT SEEMS YOUR NOT ALOWWED TO SAY NO TO ANYTHING I DONT SEE ANY PLEASURE IN THAT IT SEEMS ITS ALL.ABOUT HER. I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW ANY BODY 1000 PERCENT CAN SUBMITT TO ANOTHER PERSONS NEEDS AND THAT ANY BIDY HAS NO SAY SO ABOUT ANYTHING. SORRY.

Reactions: gregnginger
I'd love to hear from more members on here who have Female Led Relationships. On other forum sites the FLRs described there aren't nearly as extreme as Droopy1's but are usually a little more one-sided than mine. Everyone has their own comfort zones.

But one point that I think applies to all FLRs is that they by definition aren't meant to be "fair" or an any way "equal." Even though my relationship with my wife is somewhat vanilla compared to Droopy1's, I'm sure that to a lot of guys my relationship would seem unfair and something they couldn't abide by either. But I don't mind discussing it or hearing about others' FLRs.

I'd love to hear from more members on here who have Female Led Relationships. On other forum sites the FLRs described there aren't nearly as extreme as Droopy1's but are usually a little more one-sided than mine. Everyone has their own comfort zones.

But one point that I think applies to all FLRs is that they by definition aren't meant to be "fair" or an any way "equal." Even though my relationship with my wife is somewhat vanilla compared to Droopy1's, I'm sure that to a lot of guys my relationship would seem unfair and something they couldn't abide by either. But I don't mind discussing it or hearing about others' FLRs.
What i meant by fair is that its not.100 percent one way My hotwife is some what FLR but inly when she does outvto Fuck including a few days before..Here is an example She will.put me in chasity a day or two before her fuck date. She will s3nd me to.the boutique she uses im.tild your not to.look.or ask about it just GO PAY. also go.to.the HOTEL.and PAY FOR MY ROOM. AND MAKE DINNER RESERVATIONS for ny date.. Things like that also.you cant touch me kiss me or anything sexual.as my body is off limits to.you from.now till.i come back.from.my date in sunday i might let you reclaim me but no guarantees. Sometimes i have to get her ready to go.out and im.not allowed to ask.anything of ehonshe will.be with or anything about him

Reactions: knight4princess
There's no way my wife would do something like what you describe, Const65, but I'm sure it's intense as hell for both of you. My wife loves to have me watch and eat her lovers' creampies. She exerts her dominance in little ways every day. She also would like to extend her dominance over her boyfriends but usually things stay on an even footing with them. I think the differences in these relationships is quite fascinating and enjoy hearing about others' experiences.

Reactions: Backwoodsman179
There's no way my wife would do something like what you describe, Const65, but I'm sure it's intense as hell for both of you. My wife loves to have me watch and eat her lovers' creampies. She exerts her dominance in little ways every day. She also would like to exutend her dominance over her boyfriends but usually things stay on an even footing with them. I think the differences in these relationships is quite fascinating and enjoy hearing about others' experiences.
When we started the chasity we reserached it ..since sex is mental
And physical it.works together Its like taking candy away from.a child they want it and they will do anything to get it. KIND.of the same with her and i she teases me. Which makes me want her more.. It prive. That temp.chasity enhaces sex when you reclaim the woman .Its like I'll show you that im just as good or better than who you just fucked. THE MENTAL.PART WITH OUT IT BEI G EVEN Said my wife says im.more intense when.i reclaim her. Feel free to ask.me anything you can pm me if you want

To each is own but even thou you v
Can leave it seems that everything is a out her and you have very little to say SO SHE MAKES MORE Than you and she pays all.the bills your made to dresscas a woma. Plus give her all.your money
It still doesnt seen fair at ALL
.I UNDERSTAND DENIAL.NO SEX OF ANY TYPE SUBMITTING TO HER NEEDS BUT IT SEEMS YOUR NOT ALOWWED TO SAY NO TO ANYTHING I DONT SEE ANY PLEASURE IN THAT IT SEEMS ITS ALL.ABOUT HER. I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW ANY BODY 1000 PERCENT CAN SUBMITT TO ANOTHER PERSONS NEEDS AND THAT ANY BIDY HAS NO SAY SO ABOUT ANYTHING. SORRY.
It is all about her but that is where my pleasure is.She enjoys treating me like this but she also knows that I enjoy being treated like this. I don't know what else to tell you. You seem incapable of understanding.

It is all about her but that is where my pleasure is.She enjoys treating me like this but she also knows that I enjoy being treated like this. I don't know what else to tell you. You seem incapable of understanding.
I understand everyone wantsa d needs different thi gsbut some of what you do is hars to.understand i speaknto alot if people her and ither places having to sit with your hands on yout lap for hours etc i just cant understand abyonr man.or women bei g made to do sone of the things you have to do. Do you get any
Pleasures and i dint nean on a sexual level. SORRY SOMETHINGS I CANT HABDLE OR UNDERSTAND

I understand everyone wantsa d needs different thi gsbut some of what you do is hars to.understand i speaknto alot if people her and ither places having to sit with your hands on yout lap for hours etc i just cant understand abyonr man.or women bei g made to do sone of the things you have to do. Do you get any
Pleasures and i dint nean on a sexual level. SORRY SOMETHINGS I CANT HABDLE OR UNDERSTAND
Please. I'm sure you aren't ever going to change Droopy1's mind. It's clear that you don't understand his relationship and couldn't handle it yourself -- as I surely couldn't either. But can't we just leave it at that?

If You read any of my other posts and quotes to you it seems you haven't absorbed anything I said. I told you that a masochist like me goes beyond the typical things on this post. Yes I enjoy this extreme treatment. I'm begining to think your a bot and I'm thinking of putting you on ignore. Your wierd manner of typing on your posts is suspicious and you are following other patterns that suggest that you are a bot.

If You read any of my other posts and quotes to you it seems you haven't absorbed anything I said. I told you that a masochist like me goes beyond the typical things on this post. Yes I enjoy this extreme treatment. I'm begining to think your a bot and I'm thinking of putting you on ignore. Your wierd manner of typing on your posts is suspicious and you are following other patterns that suggest that you are a bot.
Im not Ny way shape or form