Do I keep going?

I'm so close to giving up. I'm thinking if asking one more time.

It's so frustrating. One moment I think she's really interested the next I think it disgusts her.

Reactions: werekinky2
Is she aware you are out on this website ? If yes, maybe you can convince her to allow you
to post a very innocent (fully-clothed) pic of her out here with the argument "wait ill you see
the comments you get even with your clothes on". I can guarantee that she will enjoy the
comments although she may deny it at first. Then, little by little you can try to convince her
to allow you to display more "suggestive" pics, again showing her the positive comments
she gets. It IS a slow process but keep at it, you won't regret it, trust me.

give her space dont force her but mention it sometimes and if she responds then encourage or else leave it. its the same with mine. some days se says she doesn't like any of this and now she just reversed, she will meet one of her regulars tomorrow, she was upset with him because the last two times he could not make her cum, i explained give him time and go to him a few times every week he will no how. this sunday she meets a new guy who she has been chatting with and seen his 6 inch thick cock on video, she loves the sight of it compared to the 4inches i have. she even told me if he is good she can love him!

so keep at it gently, good luck you will get there

I'm so close to giving up. I'm thinking if asking one more time.

It's so frustrating. One moment I think she's really interested the next I think it disgusts her.
From my experience talking will get you anywhere. You must put her in the situation and give her the excuse to do it. I talked about it and fantasized with my ex wife for 5 years. First time I made the arrangement and we had couple of drinks BANG!

show her your ready for her to fuck other guys, invite a friend over and let him seduce her in front of you.
If that's what she wants they will fuck, most likely that night, remember this guy must be smooth, handsome, well dressed, confident and hung like a horse. Make sure she is horny and tipsy before he gets there. Casually mention most of women where he works have had an affair with him and roomer has it his dick is huge. get someone to call you, grab your car keys and run out of the saying there is an emergency at work and you will be back in an hour. most likely they will fuck if you set it up right. lol

keep at it gently, my wife sprung a surprise on me, after being a reluctant and moody hotwife only fucking sometimes when she felt like last week she said is falling in love with a guy close to her home ( since I am far away travelling) and will meet him regular from now and he fucks her really hard. She is also travelling to another city soon where there is another bull waiting for her. I am just waiting for the moment where she enjoys them so much that she tells me she does not need my fuck anymore

keep at it gently, my wife sprung a surprise on me, after being a reluctant and moody hotwife only fucking sometimes when she felt like last week she said is falling in love with a guy close to her home ( since I am far away travelling) and will meet him regular from now and he fucks her really hard. She is also travelling to another city soon where there is another bull waiting for her. I am just waiting for the moment where she enjoys them so much that she tells me she does not need my fuck anymore
This lifestyle is about sex. whwn she falls in love with another man it's no longer about sex, hotwifing nor cuckolding.

What lifestyle? If you are human and not a machine you are not devoid of emotions. We might be here to share feelings that are similar but we need not be boxed in by any preconditions. Like this life is about exploring maybe there are other possibilities. Enjoy with an open mind

What lifestyle? If you are human and not a machine you are not devoid of emotions. We might be here to share feelings that are similar but we need not be boxed in by any preconditions. Like this life is about exploring maybe there are other possibilities. Enjoy with an open mind
To address your statement.
What lifestyle?, wives having sex with other men, cuckolding, hotwifing.
By every definition the omission is 'emotion'.
--- Using Cambridge: a man whose wife deceives him by having a sexual relationship with another man
There are others, this was the 1st on my search.

Somehow I don't think that when you decided to share her you didn't decide to share her love, that I expect, was originally saved exclusively for you.

So now the situation is that she's having sex with another man, now she loves him. Where do you fit in, a paycheck?

show her your ready for her to fuck other guys, invite a friend over and let him seduce her in front of you.
If that's what she wants they will fuck, most likely that night, remember this guy must be smooth, handsome, well dressed, confident and hung like a horse. Make sure she is horny and tipsy before he gets there. Casually mention most of women where he works have had an affair with him and roomer has it his dick is huge. get someone to call you, grab your car keys and run out of the saying there is an emergency at work and you will be back in an hour. most likely they will fuck if you set it up right. lol
Probably the worst advice I have ever seen posted here. As you run out of the house you will need to call 2 lawyers. One for the divorce and a second to post bail and appear with you in court on aiding and abetting a sexual assault.

• Love
Reactions: Devzilla