Do neighbors know your wife cucks you.

droopy

Male
Dec 15, 2022
Do you ever wonder if your neighbors can hear your wife moaning with pleasure when her bull is fucking her. Sometimes the bedroom windows are open in our house and my wife is very loud. I often hear her from outside when I'm hanging out the laundry. The house next door is a college sorority house and it's on the bedroom side of our house. The girls often hangout in a gazebo in back close enough to hear everything. They see me out at the clothes line and know it's not me in there with her. I can sometimes hear comments and giggling from that direction. Other times my wife fucks in the back garden usually with the pool guy or the landscaper with the same effect.

Our friend visits our place always on a Friday night. 2 or 3 times a month, during covid it was 3 or 4 times a week. He arrives about 6 or 7 o'clock, leaves around 11 but there's been times it's 3 am when he leaves. We leave the lights and TV on downstairs while we're up in the bedroom having sex so the neighbors don't suspect. We're not close with the people that live near us but everyone is friendly.
We have had, non sexual bbq/hot tub parties with 2 to 4 other couples where tops have come off and a couple of times full nudity. No sex play has ever happened. None were with neighbors.

Reactions: Visitor12
Our friend visits our place always on a Friday night. 2 or 3 times a month, during covid it was 3 or 4 times a week. He arrives about 6 or 7 o'clock, leaves around 11 but there's been times it's 3 am when he leaves. We leave the lights and TV on downstairs while we're up in the bedroom having sex so the neighbors don't suspect. We're not close with the people that live near us but everyone is friendly.
We have had, non sexual bbq/hot tub parties with 2 to 4 other couples where tops have come off and a couple of times full nudity. No sex play has ever happened. None were with neighbors.
It's the ones who leave at 2-3 am which have caused problems with some of the neighbors (engine noise, lights through the windows--little stuff to wake them up) over the years. We just pass it off as a late party, say sorry, and send over something.

Sounds like you guys are getting closer to it. Maybe? If alcohol is present it usually helps grease the skids if you know what I mean 😉

It's the ones who leave at 2-3 am which have caused problems with some of the neighbors (engine noise, lights through the windows--little stuff to wake them up) over the years. We just pass it off as a late party, say sorry, and send over something.
If it's on the weekend and it isn't like head banging music all night it seems reasonable. We were kept up one night by neighbors partying and playing loud music and smoke from their pit fire was all over the neighborhood. We were pissed and stormed over there. I made them turn down the music and yelled "Hey how come we wern't invited"

Almost Every Sunday at between 7 to 7:30pm her bbc boyfriend comes by and pulls into the driveway. He usually brings a bottle of good cab and I meet him outside the front door, shake hands and take the bottle. I hope that dissuades any thinking that he is there to cum bareback in her. But I do suspect that all it takes is the other way he arrives. Once every month I drive her to meet him for dinner about 15-20 miles away and drop her off. In about an hour and a half later he drives her home and they both enter the front door together. I am sure that makes it obvious