Do penises with bigger than normal head turn you on???

My best experience with a cock like that was with a young friend my husband nicknamed “the doorknob kid”
This guy was built in a most unusual manner.
His cock was long but slender and crowned with a head shaped and sized like a plum. The first time we played I was concerned but I was soo wet that I was able to take him easily. What blew my mind though as each time he withdrew I felt like I was being pulled inside out like a sock, to then feel him plunge in once more, over and over. The sensation was delicious and the sounds were even better. My husband compared the sounds with someone using a toilet plunger
It was an awesome sensation that left me stretched and loose, not to mention full of his juices.
He was a keeper

Reactions: Dlh247 and Cathy
My best experience with a cock like that was with a young friend my husband nicknamed “the doorknob kid”
This guy was built in a most unusual manner.
His cock was long but slender and crowned with a head shaped and sized like a plum. The first time we played I was concerned but I was soo wet that I was able to take him easily. What blew my mind though as each time he withdrew I felt like I was being pulled inside out like a sock, to then feel him plunge in once more, over and over. The sensation was delicious and the sounds were even better. My husband compared the sounds with someone using a toilet plunger
It was an awesome sensation that left me stretched and loose, not to mention full of his juices.
He was a keeper
that's the same experienced I have, and I to love plunger action. lol xxx

Last edited:
Yes Cathy, the feeling of everything in your pelvis being pulled out and then pushed back,
Then lying down feeling open as the juices flow slowly out
Then turn to my husband and have him reclaim me, either by licking me or taking me

Reactions: Dlh247 and Cathy
Yes Cathy, the feeling of everything in your pelvis being pulled out and then pushed back,
Then lying down feeling open as the juices flow slowly out
Then turn to my husband and have him reclaim me, either by licking me or taking me
Have you ever been eaten by another women???