do wives enjoy the psychological aspect?

Hey everyone, was thinking about it recently and wondering, what % of hotwives do you think just like the physical fucking, and what % actually get turned on by the fact that their partner is submitting to it?

Reactions: goodhubby
I don't think it's necessarily about the partner submitting to it - that depends on the particular dynamic of your hotwifing relationship together.
I definitely get off on the physical aspect of fucking other guys but I also find it a big turn on that hubby loves it too so yes there is definitely a psychological component as well.

I'm currently not a full cuck at this point but I have some experience. Years ago my wife and I did some sharing and I found that my wife loved sucking of other men and more so if I was just watching with my cock in my hand. She knew I loved seeing her on her knees, and she would love to take her time and watch as I grew excited. Well before we came to our life now she would suck and suck until I could help but cum just watching. And only then would she wonder off with the man to fuck... I'm pretty sure they love the feeling.

It's the main factor now for my wife.
She came just to try fresh cock, she stayed to deny, dominate, tease, humiliate and generally enjoy the fun of living her new transgressive, secret lifestyle.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
My wife Tracy new how much it turned me on well before she took her first cock. We had pillow talk for months" she teased me on how she would love to take a big one.. Started meeting guys at night clubs, just kissing and letting them feel her up.

My exwife loved the psychological aspect to having sex with other men WITHOUT me knowing, but 90% of the time I knew. When ever I pulled her up about her sexploits she would simply say that I didn't mind anyway (which I didn't mind but I wanted to know all about the in's and out's)
As for my exgf she obviously loved it when I was watching because she would really let herself go and fuck the bull with extra gusto, this was more apparent when in a group session

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
The psychological aspect of the hunt and process is a huge turn on for both of us. We pick up young guys in nice bars and the interview process is very titillating for us both. The flirtation, anticipation, teasing, groping is all tantamount to the process. Afterwards, finally getting on my knees in front of the guy is the icing on the cake (actually on my lips), but without the psychological foreplay it wouldn't be as rewarding.