Do wives think about dating the BBC bulls?

BlackBatmanBBC

Male
Verified
Aug 14, 2021
Just wanted to ask the hotwives in this space if they have or ever thought about dating the BBC bull or dom on the side aside from the sex. Was it ever so good that you actually wanted to convince your husband to let you be with this guy while still being married? It's happened to me before and the wife wanted to come over to my place almost every weekend as long as the husband approved of it. Very curious for these responses.

Just wanted to ask the hotwives in this space if they have or ever thought about dating the BBC bull or dom on the side aside from the sex. Was it ever so good that you actually wanted to convince your husband to let you be with this guy while still being married? It's happened to me before and the wife wanted to come over to my place almost every weekend as long as the husband approved of it. Very curious for these responses.
I've had a series of regular black Bulls for almost the last 30 years. The only break of any length was when we moved area shortly before the covid lockdown.
My first husband had no idea. My current hubby was aware from the start that I was fucking my bull and other guys besides xx

We both want it, but it's very rare with us!

sz.jpgUL6.JPG04.jpgDSC06322.jpgDSC06334.jpg

That's my wife's preference - to go on a date, dinner, clubbing - she loves the flirting playfulness, touching caressing kissing in public as the foreplay to later. Having said that, many times her current and past black lovers sometimes just want to fuck her and do so without any dating! She is quite submissive to respectful dark skinned guys especially, but really any of her more dominant lovers - she just goes along with them what ever they want of her - these are two of her three more recent dark lovers

Attachments

• IMGP4732 F.jpg
    IMGP4732 F.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 4aaa ff.jpg
    4aaa ff.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 79
When J was BBC active, she LOVED dating her Lovers. She enjoyed going out to restaurants, etc and being seen cozying up to the so its obvious they are more than friends....the jealous looks from other women, angry looks from husbands/other guys, and being taken to Black Clubs and shown off as a married BBC loving slut!! Now that her long term relationship with her Boss/Lover has ended, she is seriously considering getting back in to that lifestyle again.

CW

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I've had a series of regular black Bulls for almost the last 30 years. The only break of any length was when we moved area shortly before the covid lockdown.
My first husband had no idea. My current hubby was aware from the start that I was fucking my bull and other guys besides xx
lynn;

can you tell us how it was dating a black guy 30 years ago, long before it became more acceptable? you can PM me, if you prefer.

did you notice a gradual, over time, change in attitudes about the LS?