Do women in their 70s and 80s like giving oral

Iwank

Male
I have a client who is 83 years old, I believe she is into me sometimes it's hard to tell. I am 43 myself but what she doesn't know is I love older women, she pays attention to me like no one else she's always sneaking in a warm embrace I'm curious if I should make a move. I can't help it but stare at her beautiful lips fantasize about using them. My question to any of the women out there is two older women like giving oral? And what should I do?

Reactions: like2wacher66
I have a client who is 83 years old, I believe she is into me sometimes it's hard to tell. I am 43 myself but what she doesn't know is I love older women, she pays attention to me like no one else she's always sneaking in a warm embrace I'm curious if I should make a move. I can't help it but stare at her beautiful lips fantasize about using them. My question to any of the women out there is two older women like giving oral? And what should I do?
If she is giving you signs that she is interested you should make a move - touch her arms, legs, thigh and let your fingers brush across her breasts and watch her reaction. My experience has been that women and men of all ages like sex and need affection.

Believe me older women love giving oral, but they also love receiving oral. They need to be fucked as well and are cum hungry.

Attachments

• cuckwives03.jpg
    cuckwives03.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 4
  • cuckwives06h.gif
    cuckwives06h.gif
    9.1 MB · Views: 4
  • cuckwives09e.jpg
    cuckwives09e.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 3
  • cuckwives12a.jpg
    cuckwives12a.jpg