Do you allow your wife/girlfriend to go out on her own without wearing panties under her short dress/skirt???? I sure as hell love doing it.

My wife does not go sans panties, but I feel that is a good think, because the panty lines frame her big ass? Do you agree or disagree? Phil

View attachment 526379
I do love the sight of panty outline on a skirt pulled tight over a gorgeous arse... makes my fingertips tingle at the thought of tracing that line from hip, down over the curve of that perfect cheek to the soft sensitive crease at the top of her inner thigh... :)

I do love the sight of panty outline on a skirt pulled tight over a gorgeous arse... makes my fingertips tingle at the thought of tracing that line from hip, down over the curve of that perfect cheek to the soft sensitive crease at the top of her inner thigh... :)
My wife has a thing for British men, perhaps you enjoy her too?

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
I haven’t been cucked yet but if my wife didn’t have panties on she’d be leaking all over. She describes her pussy as throbbing at times. She regularly tosses me her panties to show how wet she gets through out the day. She’s a creamer.
I had a lover who would borrow her husbands car, take off her knickers and tug her skirt up before coming to pick me up, then delight in showing me the wet patch she was leaving on the leather seat of his beloved mercedes

I had a lover who would borrow her husbands car, take off her knickers and tug her skirt up before coming to pick me up, then delight in showing me the wet patch she was leaving on the leather seat of his beloved mercedes
That is so fucking hot!! That’s how my wife would be. I should take a pic of her panties to put on here lol. But I’d probably be violating a trust thing. We’ve been together 8 years, she’s been so close to cucking but it hasn’t happened yet. Huge slut before we met and I got her pregnant tho.