Do you allow your wife/girlfriend to go out on her own without wearing panties under her short dress/skirt???? I sure as hell love doing it.

Hmmm, that seems to be a trend. Not only do husbands want/agree with their Hotwives about fucking other guys, they help the wife prepare for it.
Bathing, shaving, choosing what to wear (even taking her out and buying something new & sexy), helping with her hair & makeup & dressing her (garter belt & seamed stockings of course) and sexy fuck-me pumps.
My GF surprised me the first time she was going out on a Hot Date, by asking me to "fluff" her; To make her pussy good and wet & ready to fuck by licking her until she had an orgasm. It was super hot and she enjoys saying "fluff me" to me every time before she leaves for a Hot Date.
I completely agree! I LOVE getting her ready for her dates. There have only been 3 dates so far. :) But more to cum for sure. Last one I got her ready and when I was shaving her pussy...she started to talk about what a great fuck her bull is and what he did to her. I almost came in my shorts!! LOL

Reactions: Openhubbi and DonD