Do you allow your wife/girlfriend to go out on her own without wearing panties under her short dress/skirt???? I sure as hell love doing it.

My wife chooses to go out with panties all the time. I don't "allow" her, she just does it. I love thinking about her out shopping or whatever and guys getting a look under her skirt or dress as she's bending over or squatting down, showing off her jiggly ass or her hairy pussy. Then she'll tell me about how much attention she got after she gets home.

Mia moglie fa sempre tutto di testa sua, mai mi chiede se può o non può fare qualche cosa, lei fa e basta quindi anche se non volessi che lei facesse qualche cosa poco conterebbe. Poi, a me piace un sacco che mi guardino la moglie quindi quando mi accorgo che esce senza le mutandine ne sono felicissimo e resto eccitato tutto il giorno. Lei quasi sempre se indossa il collant non mette le mutandine, mi ha sempre detto che adora sentire il nylon che le sfrega il clitoride ed il collant la sera è sempre tutto macchiato e profumatissimo. Senza mutandine invece di solito resta se usa vestitini aderenti e fascianti a cerimonie varie o se di fretta corre a fare la spesa in estate, indossando quei vestitini leggerissimi, freschi e svolazzanti che la fanno sembrare una ragazzina.

Attachments

• Sandra ccc (3).jpg
    Sandra ccc (3).jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 82
  • Sandra ccc (7).jpg
    Sandra ccc (7).jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 93
My wife chooses to go out with panties all the time. I don't "allow" her, she just does it. I love thinking about her out shopping or whatever and guys getting a look under her skirt or dress as she's bending over or squatting down, showing off her jiggly ass or her hairy pussy. Then she'll tell me about how much attention she got after she gets home.
My hotwife loves going out without anything except maybe a g st especially shoe boot shopping. SHE wears a short skirt and oves going to a shoe store especially if there is a guy sales person. SHE will.pick.pick up a pair of thigh hi lace up boots. When she gets approached she will ask him to lace them.up as she has long nails..OF course she has to raise her leg for him to lace tbem up..Then of course the other leg so.the entire tine her pussy is on display to him she wound up dating him.afew times and gets great deals on her boots SHE NOW HAS SEVERAL.PAIRS all which she has been FUCKED IN