Do you have non-sex play friends you get naked with? Hot tub? Nude beach?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Married 20+ years....been into mfm with a guy for almost 4 years. We're not swingers, we have dabbled out if town twice but other than those all of our sex fun has been with the one guy. We did have a couple we were good friends with that we did a lot with, 2 cruises, many backyard BBQ, nighs out, etc. We hot tubbed many times with them and others either naked, girls topless or swim suits depending on who else was with us. Just us and them, naked every time. No sex play or sexy flirting at all. They were older but good looking, she had a nice slender body, nice 2 kids type tits and a typical skinny gal shaved pussy....as does my wife. He was in shape and had a LARGE dick. Few times he would climb out of the hot tub full hard or semi hard as did I, was kinda exciting but nothing ever ever happened. No comments or anything. Many times we'd been in hot tubs with others when the girls were topless. A few bbq nights the girls just stayed toples. Was sexy fun but no jokes or comments ever.
Anyone else have friends you've been naked with ? But no sex ?

Most always happens with alcohol. I'm the husband, I've learned...it seems a lot of women have an adventurous side to some extent, if they admit it or not is another story. Befor I was married I knew girls that would never even go without a bra. Others no bra no problem, topless no problem, naked swimming - hit tub, no problem....and everywhere in between. My wife will go topless no problem .... IF ... other girls are doing it, and it depends where. Mardi Gras, topless beach, cruise ship top deck, no problem. She would never be the first. At home, hot tub, depending on who's there, topless or naked is all good.

We are nudists, so we have been around many people fully nude without any sexual energy. We have friends who we would not recognize dressed, but there is no sexual interaction.

We did have one single male friend, (he is now married) who used to visit often and we would all sit around naked and there was not ever any conversation of sex. Then, one evening he stopped over and sat between my wife and me on the sofa while we were all naked. Nothing out of the ordinary, other than he normally sat on the chair to the side of the sofa and not between us. Since the sofa we were on is a loveseat, it was close and we were all touching at the waist and thigh. Our friend became fully erect pretty quickly and his cock was standing straight up.

I noticed my wife kept glancing at his cock, and she finally, after about fifteen minutes, said, "Is that uncomfortable?" He blushed slightly and she replied again, "It is sexy, but if you are uncomfortable I can get you a towel if you want to cover up until it goes down."

Our friend replied back, "I'm ok, but if you want me to cover up I will." But, at that point, I was now also hard too.

We did not cover up and we ended up having a pretty intense MMF right in our living room that evening. After that night we talked about it and decided we all enjoyed it but it was one of those things that happen among friends. Nothing else ever happened and we are all still friends and hang out naked.

We are nudists, so we have been around many people fully nude without any sexual energy. We have friends who we would not recognize dressed, but there is no sexual interaction.

We did have one single male friend, (he is now married) who used to visit often and we would all sit around naked and there was not ever any conversation of sex. Then, one evening he stopped over and sat between my wife and me on the sofa while we were all naked. Nothing out of the ordinary, other than he normally sat on the chair to the side of the sofa and not between us. Since the sofa we were on is a loveseat, it was close and we were all touching at the waist and thigh. Our friend became fully erect pretty quickly and his cock was standing straight up.

I noticed my wife kept glancing at his cock, and she finally, after about fifteen minutes, said, "Is that uncomfortable?" He blushed slightly and she replied again, "It is sexy, but if you are uncomfortable I can get you a towel if you want to cover up until it goes down."

Our friend replied back, "I'm ok, but if you want me to cover up I will." But, at that point, I was now also hard too.

We did not cover up and we ended up having a pretty intense MMF right in our living room that evening. After that night we talked about it and decided we all enjoyed it but it was one of those things that happen among friends. Nothing else ever happened and we are all still friends and hang out naked.
Yea when one guy gets hard the other guys do also. That's how it's been with us in our hottub.

Last Monday we had friends over, neighborhood friends. We're early 50s, they are mid 30s. Their kids were at grandparents, we had them up for happy hour. We do happy hour almost every afternoon, usually in out front yard. Lots of neighbors walk the neighborhood, we always chat.
These guys say their considering a hot tub, didn't know we had one. We invite them to look at it, we offer to get in, they have no swimsuits. We're all wearing shorts and t-shirts. Wife tells other wife she has extra tops, we can get in with shorts. Girls come back out with swim tops on, my wife had bigger tits, top didn't work on other gal. He says they've gone topless in Mexico, my wife says we've gone naked in hot tub with friends. We agree on naked. No sex play at all, just naked in hot tub drinking beer and wine.
We've done this several times with friends, it's fun but not a big deal.

Yes. My girlfriend’s friends have a hot tub. She used to date and live with the guy years ago. He and his wife don’t have sex too much and he practically drools over my gf, who enjoys the attention. No overt staring, but you can tell. Nothing happens except I get turned on and always fuck her immediately afterward.

Update.....last Sat we went to some friends, older couple, were mid 50s, they are early 60s.
Glass of wine then we're all in the hot tub. Next glass of wife girls are topless. Soon were all naked.
No big deal but it's always fun and we have goood sex when we get back home.

In our 20s we had friends who we used to meet up with regularly, he was a work colleague. As couples we had a lot in common, both with young kids, his wife was nice and easy to get on with too and the girls got on very well as i did with him. We also went on several holidays with them.

We both knew he was a semi reluctant cuck husband, she made no secret that on her occasional nights out with girlfriends she would always end up with a man and my wife witnessed this, much to her disapproval.

When we could both arrange sitters for our respective kids these evenings without the children would be rather wild.

A mix of music, Vodka and red bull would see us partying till sometimes 5am, the ladies would get felt up as we all danced and then the breasts would come out as we played with each others wives, pictures and video taken.

However if this was tremendous fun, thats all it was, his wife was a slightly larger lady and had big tits not my forte, he darent even try fucking my wife, not sure he wanted to actually but enjoyed feeling her up. My wife was not interested in doing any more than being felt up by him either. His wife made no secret she wanted to "bag" me and would have done infront of her husband.

My wife as much as she liked her didnt approve of her behaviour with other men but never mentioned that behind this dislike of her conduct she also had a secret lover, another work colleague of ours.

As happens with couples like this, sexually not in tune with each, other one night after being together for many years they had an argument about her embarassing him with her conduct with other men, the argument finished with them agreeing to divorce and that was that.

Last edited:
Last Monday we had friends over, neighborhood friends. We're early 50s, they are mid 30s. Their kids were at grandparents, we had them up for happy hour. We do happy hour almost every afternoon, usually in out front yard. Lots of neighbors walk the neighborhood, we always chat.
These guys say their considering a hot tub, didn't know we had one. We invite them to look at it, we offer to get in, they have no swimsuits. We're all wearing shorts and t-shirts. Wife tells other wife she has extra tops, we can get in with shorts. Girls come back out with swim tops on, my wife had bigger tits, top didn't work on other gal. He says they've gone topless in Mexico, my wife says we've gone naked in hot tub with friends. We agree on naked. No sex play at all, just naked in hot tub drinking beer and wine.
We've done this several times with friends, it's fun but not a big deal.
Hot tubs are the best place to see your neighbors naked. And, more often than not, they're quite erotic, too. Regardless of whether it's obvious at the time.

We have a very good friend who we have been naked around for the last fifteen years. We met at a nude beach and became friends pretty quickly. He has traveled with us, stayed at our house, and been around most of our friends and family at times.

A few weeks ago he needed a place to stay for a few days, and we told him he could stay in our old camper we have set up in the back of our property. Somehow the topic of our sexual exploits came up and my wife was naked and he was fully clothed. The talk of sexual activities in our camper where he was staying over the years aroused him. He was really looking at my wife's pussy while she was sitting on the sofa talking. My wife finally bluntly asked him, "Do you want to touch and play with my pussy?"

He turned red and tried to deny it, but it was obvious he wanted to. So, my wife lay back on the couch and spread her legs to allow him a better view. He seemed to sit there frozen, unable to take his gaze from her very aroused pussy. I finally told him to get a closer look, to feel how wet she gets, and to taste her. He was nervous but they ended up fucking each other that night. So, he is no longer a naked, non-sexual, friend. But, our relationship is ever closer than it was now that there are also benefits.

friends.png