Do you like black men looking at your hot wife?

Look, a very basic fact is that many women LIKE/WANT their sexual partner to be in control.
And, if he's hung really well, that appears to help.
Not saying that all black men are hung huge, but I'll bet thats the unspoken (and sometimes spoken), general opinion of the public.
Both of these things are true of many black men.
They have become more...assertive due to racism and other causes.

Then theres the idiotic public view that its "taboo" for a white woman to be with a black guy. This has slowly evolved away over the years. It was much worse 20 or 30 years ago.

However, in so much advertising, the couples today are often mixed race.Primarily, it seems to be black men with white women. Lots of opinions about that. Would love to hear a black mans thoughts on that.

And last, but not least is the social scientist who feel that if we have enought bi-racial children, one day there will be no racism, due to there being no distinct races. Everyone with be of mixed race, thus racism will be a misnomer.
Not an altogether bad theory, except fir the loss of true racial identy.

Ahhh, so much for that. Just my opinion, of course. No need to start a big thing here. This app IS for Hotwives! (And we luv them!)

YES. Wife is conservative but as gets older she has grown more sexual and is into sharing her fantasies Which usually evolve around an older lean black man. Someone who is mature,older, polite, and hung and horny. Fairly detailed fantasies, lol. We play at a game while we are out shopping that if she sees a man that she feels is attractive she lets me know by grasping my hand and intentionally squeezing my hand. We were at a walmart the other day, routine shopping, and she was in jeans and a tshirt and her firm little 34Bs were in fine form. She is a pretty woman at 57 and not every man stares at her but it isn't unusual to catch someone ogling her. I rather enjoy it. She is one aisle over and Im trying to catch up with her with the cart, when I come around the corner, I find her midway down the aisle looking at items and on the opposite end of the aisle is a gentleman shopper that fits her fantasy perfectly and he has obviously seen her and is looking quite happily at my wife. I stagger my approach so he doesn’t see that we are together. I make like I am looking for items and stay about 20 yards away. My wife hasn’t noticed me, and she picks an item and continues down the aisle and then its apparent she sees the older black gentleman. His eyes never leave her (of course I cannot see her eyes) but she apparently sees him and as they approach each other he simply smiles and nods his head at her politely And she returns the nod. It seems like they pass slowly and this polite greeting seems to last forever though no words were spoken. Of course, I am aware that I might be just imagining stuff in my kinky mind but I stay back and am still about 20 yards or more behind her. As he passes my wife is almost at the end of the aisle to go to the next when I see her turn around and look at the man as he walks away. I caught her ! She was checking him out and literally turned around to watch him. And then he did the same thing. I saw her smile and then cheekily wave at him. She of course saw me staring and realizing I caught her checking out this black man, she smiled quickly at me and went to the next aisle. When I caught up with her in the next aisle, she said nothing but took my hand and squeezed it and then her grasp of my hand went to my index finger which she grasped and mimicked she was stroking something other than my finger. I almost came in my pants right there in the store. We’ve had 3 good fucks since that time each day reliving what she night have done to bring him back to our home.
that,s something that turns me on so hard(lol),wife flirting&teasing other man in front of you,i experienced it twice i came in my pants,once in a pub and other one was at our local church,at a BBQ to raise money for our church,she was dressed not to slutty,just a dress coming to midthigh ,a half cup bra and stockings&garterbelt with high heel open sandals with anclestraps,she likes to act a little obedient,bit shy so men think they got her under control,but it,s the other way around

So very true,and sometimes it’s not even the size ,but how they use their equipment and their ability to excite the other partner
race definitely doesn,t mind,i still found it disguisting that racism is still around us in society,but i want to say i get turned on i,m so small compared to black dicks