Do you like black men looking at your hot wife?

I enjoy it when any man or woman is looking at my wife. It makes her feel good. Now, she has always been attracted to dark-skinned well built (think dancer build) black men. There have been a few times that she has been flirted with by men fitting this description and she has always ended up quite horny afterward. The fact that I have seen video of her happily swallowing a load from a black cock and being quite giddy afterward only helps reinforce how much she would enjoy it again. Too bad she is in a no libido point of life! So yes, anything that makes her feel good about herself is a great turn-on for me.

Reactions: Sharper
I enjoy it when any man or woman is looking at my wife. It makes her feel good. Now, she has always been attracted to dark-skinned well built (think dancer build) black men. There have been a few times that she has been flirted with by men fitting this description and she has always ended up quite horny afterward. The fact that I have seen video of her happily swallowing a load from a black cock and being quite giddy afterward only helps reinforce how much she would enjoy it again. Too bad she is in a no libido point of life! So yes, anything that makes her feel good about herself is a great turn-on for me.
excellent😍😍

Do you like black men looking at your hot wife?
I find this question interesting and at the same time irrelevant.
My role as a Cuck is to be sure my significant other is fully satisfied.
What that means to me is whoever she is interested in she gets.
I'm sure each couple has discussed the different possibilities.