Do you like black men looking at your hot wife?

You are a virgin aren't you, it's ok I am sure you can find someone that believes you. Good luck, tiny.
White boy I am confident of my self but look it you so unlogicall you should have the privilege of having ablack stud breeing you hot wife coz you can't satisfy her sexaully

You must be joking all world know that blacks are superior that is a fact white boy
my wife Jen does confirm that, she always tells me that she gets an orgasm from the black cocks just fucking her whereas when white men have been with her she usually has to bring herself off using her fingers as they fuck so I think that black guys are more natural at fucking for sure.

I imagine that the men were very happy, having such a pretty girl sucking their cocks.
Yeh. They didn't know what she looked like until they arrived. I helped to pick them and make sure they were all clean etc. The only risk is pregnancy but Jen usually only has fun when she is not ovulating etc even though they all wore condoms. She is best sucking dicks and she knows I like to watch her suck others cock!