Do you like black men looking at your hot wife?

Face the facts, white guys: We are going to look at your women whether you like it or not. If we like what we see, we will look longer and more intently -- even ogle! Often we are fucking them in our minds as our eyes record the details of their bodies.

Reactions: RnavILS
we had a black guy feel up my wife at a movie theater it was not a xxx theater just a regular theater he started very slow just touching her arnm she event told me he was touching her arm i just said just egnore it and when she pulled her jacket up over her front i just thought she was cocl but after a bit i seen somthing move inder her jacket it was his hand nancy hadher eyes shut kind of in shock what was i going to do the guys was big i kept looking and the guy winked at me and just kept going i could not see it was dark but after a few more min he reached over and pulled her jacket down a bit he had her shirt pulled up and hs hand was pulling her bra up off her tits he could not get it to go up over them so he slid his hand under then leened in and wispered somthing to her she still did not open her eyes but leaned up and reached behind herself omg she un hooked her bra for him at that as soon as she leaned back again he kissed her after the kiss nancy looked at me i just kind of said what ami supost to do she shut her eyes he was all over her tits now i looked and he was pulling hs cck out
So I guess your answer to the question is YES?