Do you like how loose your wife's pussy is after she fucks a really well hung guy

I know this might sound different,but I love the feel knowing someone has stretched her to sexual fulfillment and left the silky load within her pussy for me to enjoy by either adding to or cleaning up. We got into this knowing someone else would take her over the top and enjoy sex more and i appreciatethe fact that they take her places I couldn't and make her feel sexual and satisfied

It does seem that you post a lot of pictures showing her definitely positioned in a good place for someone to get at her ass while she is enjoying the cock in her pussy when you are referring to a comment of mine
Our adventures have been just a sleeper plot to lure you in :) Talk about playing hard to get, took you 20 years.

Also, feel free to "get at her ass" :)

Attachments

• 1803 Cinn Mauricio (61).jpg
    1803 Cinn Mauricio (61).jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 34
Our adventures have been just a sleeper plot to lure you in :) Talk about playing hard to get, took you 20 years.

Also, feel free to "get at her ass" :)
I hope you enjoyed your adventures of your sleeper plot because I only admitted to myself less than 10 years ago my perverted kinkiness and less than seven years ago did I start to open up and share it with the world

Reactions: sinsnaps