Do you like how loose your wife's pussy is after she fucks a really well hung guy

I like it when her pussy is loose from getting another man's dick, or I suppose of I could realistically envision that's why it's loose. But loose pussy isn't appealing to me otherwise.

My first wife had a canyon. I was in my 20's so initially, that was better, because it helped me last longer. My second wife had a tight little cunt, except after it got fucked with a cock or dildo. Then she had a WAP and notably looser, but still would cling to my cock. Very hot.

Love watching it stretch her and her moans and cum the way she never could with me and cleaning her and/or fucking her after. Her telling me how much better he is and how she can't feel me, best is when she is filled with cum.
Good cuck that's really hot. I hear fuckin a cummy pussy feels great. But I'm always first if you know what I mean 😉🐂

• Love
Reactions: Qld couplr
Love watching it stretch her and her moans and cum the way she never could with me and cleaning her and/or fucking her after. Her telling me how much better he is and how she can't feel me, best is when she is filled with cum.
That's so hot hearing the moaning while I'm being rode (y)

Attachments

• IMG_8754.JPG
    IMG_8754.JPG
    511 KB · Views: 39
  • File_005.png
    File_005.png
    887.4 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: 575Cuck
Ye it’s great. I love the look in my wife’s eyes as she is bent over waiting for his large hard cock to enter her ass after she has sucked him . The moans and groans she makes as he is pounding it her from behind as I rub her little pert nipples and kiss before he cums deep in her ass is such a turn on then after he is finished I’ll fuk her little tight pussy and pound her until I cum leaving both her ass and pussy gapping of two different juices . Such a turn on for the three of us

Ye it’s great. I love the look in my wife’s eyes as she is bent over waiting for his large hard cock to enter her ass after she has sucked him . The moans and groans she makes as he is pounding it her from behind as I rub her little pert nipples and kiss before he cums deep in her ass is such a turn on then after he is finished I’ll fuk her little tight pussy and pound her until I cum leaving both her ass and pussy gapping of two different juices . Such a turn on for the three of us
That's what I'd like to try with my husband. Sounds so exciting and sexual - to be used and enjoyed in every hole😚

I love how it feels after she's been fucked and cum in by another guy. That super slick feeling is amazing.

The times that a guy with a much larger cock fucked and came in her felt uniquely different in that all I could really feel was her being very warm, wet and slippery. There's was no friction at all, just the sensation of my cock being somewhere very wet.

I love how it feels after she's been fucked and cum in by another guy. That super slick feeling is amazing.

The times that a guy with a much larger cock fucked and came in her felt uniquely different in that all I could really feel was her being very warm, wet and slippery. There's was no friction at all, just the sensation of my cock being somewhere very wet.
That's exactly what myself and my husband would like to try😊