Do you like pussy trimmed or shaved?

I always liked my wife smooth down there. Her new regular wants her to have a landing strip (with everything else completely trim) so now she has a landing strip.
I have always enjoyed a little decoration of some sort just above the clit and lips but definitely always prefer everything from there all the way back past the rosebud to be smooth

Reactions: lefty
We have literally been on the site less than a week. Perhaps it was a bad decision to join it since people are so triggered that a husband types the words a lot of the time.

Reactions: gregnginger
We have literally been on the site less than a week. Perhaps it was a bad decision to join it since people are so triggered that a husband types the words a lot of the time.
It does not require both people's typing for both people keep like this update I think it's good time is one person does the typing and the other person is sitting there looking commenting and watching and it is also fine the other person use it at a later time

Reactions: toolman2c
Again, like 3 days on the site basically and both people has seen everything typed and 1 typed it. Starting off we both felt it was a cool site to be on since we are just starting out. Now it seems as if we need to browse for "adult" sites where you don't have to worry about who clicks buttons on a device that can only be worked by 1 person at a time. But I digress .

Reactions: toolman2c
Again, like 3 days on the site basically and both people has seen everything typed and 1 typed it. Starting off we both felt it was a cool site to be on since we are just starting out. Now it seems as if we need to browse for "adult" sites where you don't have to worry about who clicks buttons on a device that can only be worked by 1 person at a time. But I digress .
Don't know if both of you could sign on from separate devices so that you both could answer simultaneously so to speak if that is what you wish but I also see no problems with say the husband being on at the moment followed by maybe later in the day the wife being on each one individually but both parties reading over answering to And discussing the other person's post but every couple must find what works for them to keep both parties happy horny and naked

Reactions: Mscpl4u
I prefer a shaved pussy. Because of that Jennifer keeps it bald. I think when it comes to oral sex, most men prefer eating a bald pussy too -- bit of a mood killer to have to stop and pick hair out of your mouth.... Part of our ritual is that the day before we meet our date, I shave here pussy smooth.

Jennifer agrees that men have a tendency to spend more time on oral with her when she is smooth.

Last edited:
My wife is usually trimmed but do find at times she's gone fully shaven - I can only imagine why! :) Sometimes I am allowed to shave her and get to check she's smooth enough after.