Do you like the thought

Do you like the thought that someone is Masterbating over your pics of your wife I love to do that. Does it turn you on that i do that. If that does. Show me see you wife id love to see
I love it and i love thinking about what they would do to her if having a chance to get with her.

Attachments

• DPP_0042 (Small) (2).jpg
    DPP_0042 (Small) (2).jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 85
Do you like the thought that someone is Masterbating over your pics of your wife I love to do that. Does it turn you on that i do that. If that does. Show me see you wife id love to see
i like it a lot when my ex wife was teasing in front of me showing off to strangers,family etc knowing it turne them on an probably jerking off thinking about her,she demanded me to choose her lingerie&shoes,skirt when going out,visiting family,etc because she knew how much i liked it so she was sure i choose something sexy ,she had this on when we had a weekend free with her parents and brothers for newyear 2016,she only was dressed in short skirts,high heel sandals,in the hotel never put knickers on,when going out in public,she dronk a few cocktails to open up and be naughty a bit more,and had a good excuse being a bit drunk,all the men had a very good weekend

Attachments

• loz.jpg
    loz.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Love
Reactions: eagerbeaver2000
My wife's boyfriend loves masturbating to pics she sends him when they can't be together. I love it as well, and I'm often the one actually taking those pics for him to jerk off to.
To me personally, it's very complimentary, and definitely proud moments to know another man looks at my wife in the same way that I do, and that he's also getting his needs/desires met by her.