Do you still masturbate over cheating ex wife.

I love thinking about my ex cheating, she was fucking at least three different guys behind my back during the last year we were together and I remember getting so turned on thinking about their cocks sliding in and out of her. That was the whole start of my interest in being cucked and it's a great feeling to finally accept how incredibly hot it is.

Ex cheated 35 years ago. She had a pass but she hid it from me. To me that is cheating. Been divorced for over 30 years and I still wank thinking about the two of them together. Wish I could have watched.
I’m in a similar boat, trying to get my wife to progress from cheating to being open and open with it!

Way late in our marriage I found out my wife was fucking two salesmen who came into her work. She used to make motel reservations for them then if she could get away would go out to dinner with them then back to the motel for a fun filled evening. Had she told me about them earlier I'd liked to have them over to the house and joined them in their sex play and we'd likely still be married. Yes I do still fantasize about these times. Now she's married to a guy who owns his own business where she works and I often wonder if she helps his business along with her sexy play!

Way late in our marriage I found out my wife was fucking two salesmen who came into her work. She used to make motel reservations for them then if she could get away would go out to dinner with them then back to the motel for a fun filled evening. Had she told me about them earlier I'd liked to have them over to the house and joined them in their sex play and we'd likely still be married. Yes I do still fantasize about these times. Now she's married to a guy who owns his own business where she works and I often wonder if she helps his business along with her sexy play!
Damn that’s cool yes I’m still unsure about mine tbh