Do you still masturbate over cheating ex wife.

The only ex I still masturbate over is the girl that cuckolded me first. We were so in love and still keep contact. The other one is my current gf, but we are on a break which she asked for. Well not asked , just executed without my opinion on the topic.

Daddy utilizes the concept of Shrodinger's Cat (google it you sorry betas). If you jerk off to a woman who has specifically told you that she has no interest in fucking you you clearly are a pathetic cuck. If the issue is still in question, then have at it.

I'm still in touch with some of the husbands of wifes I have fucked before. One of them has bunch of videos and pics saved privately from our meetups and he masturbates on those. Sometimes he says he likes to play just audio to hear her scream and orgasm as she can never do that with him and smaller penis. I remember first time when I put my cock in her pussy, it was very difficult to enter half the way in. After few days, I could go balls deep in her. She liked to make me lay on my back and she lays on me with her back, slides the cock to the end of her pussy and stays like that while her hubby massages her on the top. She could stay like that quite long and we were not moving, and yet she was cumming multiple times just from the cock stimulating her cervix. I never asked anything, she was always being first to tell me to cum inside her pussy without asking the husband at all. I've been filling her for more than 2 years intensively.

I know I do. She used to cuck me now and again. She left me in the end for one of her boyfriends. I still wank over her pics and the thought of what she did with him.
I know I do. She used to cuck me now and again. She left me in the end for one of her boyfriends. I still wank over her pics and the thought of what she did with him.
I HAVE TONS OF PICTURES FROM THE TWO WEEK VACATION WE HAD AT HEDONISM 2 IN JAMAICA. THE EXCITEMENT ON HER FACE WAS PRICELESS
AND I WATCHED AT LEAST HALF OF THE SEX. THEY MADE SURE THAT THEY CAME BACK TO OUR ROOM WITH A JAMAICAN HO TO SERVE ME. I REMEMBER EVERY DETAIL INCLUDING HOW HE GOT IN BARE. HE JUST KEPT TEASING HIS COCK UP AND DOWN HER VAGINA AND ASKED VERY NICELY IF SHE WANTED A CONDOM UNTIL SHE JUST GROANED AND PUT HER HAND ON HIS BACK AND JUST PULLED HIM IN BARE. SHE CAME
WHEN HE STARTED FEEDING IT IN. HE WENT IN SLOWLY BUT EVEN AS PETITE AS SHE IS SHE STRETCHED OUT AND SOON HE WAS BALLS DEEP

Attachments

• 00IRENE_2505.jpg
    00IRENE_2505.jpg
    688.6 KB · Views: 108
Ex cheated 35 years ago. She had a pass but she hid it from me. To me that is cheating. Been divorced for over 30 years and I still wank thinking about the two of them together. Wish I could have watched.
My wife cheated also,Had a Hall Pass but had a Brain fart moment..Was mostly my doing though so good on her I say.

I HAVE TONS OF PICTURES FROM THE TWO WEEK VACATION WE HAD AT HEDONISM 2 IN JAMAICA. THE EXCITEMENT ON HER FACE WAS PRICELESS
AND I WATCHED AT LEAST HALF OF THE SEX. THEY MADE SURE THAT THEY CAME BACK TO OUR ROOM WITH A JAMAICAN HO TO SERVE ME. I REMEMBER EVERY DETAIL INCLUDING HOW HE GOT IN BARE. HE JUST KEPT TEASING HIS COCK UP AND DOWN HER VAGINA AND ASKED VERY NICELY IF SHE WANTED A CONDOM UNTIL SHE JUST GROANED AND PUT HER HAND ON HIS BACK AND JUST PULLED HIM IN BARE. SHE CAME
WHEN HE STARTED FEEDING IT IN. HE WENT IN SLOWLY BUT EVEN AS PETITE AS SHE IS SHE STRETCHED OUT AND SOON HE WAS BALLS DEEP
Love to see more. Wanted my ex and my wife to try black cock.

Reactions: btweets
I'm still in touch with some of the husbands of wifes I have fucked before. One of them has bunch of videos and pics saved privately from our meetups and he masturbates on those. Sometimes he says he likes to play just audio to hear her scream and orgasm as she can never do that with him and smaller penis. I remember first time when I put my cock in her pussy, it was very difficult to enter half the way in. After few days, I could go balls deep in her. She liked to make me lay on my back and she lays on me with her back, slides the cock to the end of her pussy and stays like that while her hubby massages her on the top. She could stay like that quite long and we were not moving, and yet she was cumming multiple times just from the cock stimulating her cervix. I never asked anything, she was always being first to tell me to cum inside her pussy without asking the husband at all. I've been filling her for more than 2 years intensively.
I videoed my wife with a couple of her lovers. I still wank over them regularly

Love to see more. Wanted my ex and my wife to try black cock.
I totally agree, would you mind showing more pictures? I’ve also found that many women may have it planned in their minds beforehand to use a condom, but often times, if the guy knows what he’s doing, she’ll have a change of heart and want to feel his cock natural and want to feel him cum in her pussy. Robin also has a nice little tight pussy and when she had her first BBC, he started out while wearing a condom and went in slowly, she even helped him get in as you can see her tiny fingers in the picture, it wasn’t long before she told him to take off the condom and wanted him to cum inside her. Damn it was so hot!!

Attachments

• 72B7CC7D-5A4F-42F5-90B8-37660BE77524.jpeg
    72B7CC7D-5A4F-42F5-90B8-37660BE77524.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 73313A2A-19A9-402F-99A1-5F7CCBA9EE82.jpeg
    73313A2A-19A9-402F-99A1-5F7CCBA9EE82.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 88B9F8AD-7AEE-4734-862A-678AAA06375F.jpeg
    88B9F8AD-7AEE-4734-862A-678AAA06375F.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 38
  • DDA4691E-F1C7-49C0-AF0C-010212CC4B15.png
    DDA4691E-F1C7-49C0-AF0C-010212CC4B15.png
    2 MB · Views: 37
  • BDECE0BF-E4E9-40F6-87E2-229AC310BA8F.jpeg
    BDECE0BF-E4E9-40F6-87E2-229AC310BA8F.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: Picklerick
yes I filmed my wife and took loads of pics of her with many of her bulls,when she left me for her boyfriend and we divorced she wanted her videos back,I told her I had lost them but I have them all hours of her sucking fucking her many bulls and I wank to them a lot and also show them to wank pals and on the web,here are some caps of her anyone know her name?

Attachments

• Franny thick and curvy sub slut!.jpg
    Franny thick and curvy sub slut!.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 745_1000.jpg
    745_1000.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 807_1000.jpg
    807_1000.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 624995369.jpg
    624995369.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 79
My exwife and I had a great relationship that fit both of us very well. She liked to screw my friends and coworkers and particularly my best friend friend. He screwed her when and wherever he wanted and she was available at his call. I enjoy remembering those fun times and still jack off thinking about them 35 years later. One thing that still turns me on is thinking about all the nights he would stay over at our house. We worked together but I went in early to open the business and get thing set up. She would stay the night with him is our guest room and I would hear them taking a shower together about the time I was leaving the house. He would show up to work acting like nothing happened but she had told me he liked to pick her up and press her against the shower wall and screw her first thing in the morning