Do you think my gf would fuck a friend?

Feb 18, 2023
I am new here but very curious about some other guy fucking my girlfriend.

However, I am not sure if she is interested or not and until a couple months ago, I would never think she would want to. Until she had some pictures taken (she was pregnant) and all of a sudden she had been naked in front of the photographer.

She already knew the photographer and I can tell that he might be into her. On the other hand, she is not the type that would pose naked in front of anyone.

Could this be a sign? The pictures are not “sex pictures” but still quite intimate.

I warn against" telling" when initiating the discussion with your woman but prefer "asking". An approach I might try if I was you is to frame a first question "I really enjoyed the positive, excited feelings I noticed in you from having your nude photos taken. I loved that change in you. What was it about having pictures taken that produced those feelings in you?"

If she avoids an answer, say another positive statement followed by you want to understand how you might reproduce it because you liked it so much.

Let us know how it goes. Lots of good advice, mixed with some bad, on here for beginners.

Last edited:
I warn against"telling" when initiating the discussion with your woman but prefer "asking". An approach I might try if I was you is to frame a first question "I really enjoyed the positive, excited feelings I noticed in you from having your nude photos taken. I loved that change in you. What was it about having pictures taken that produced those feelings?"

If she avoids an answer, say another positive statement followed by you want to understand how you might reproduce it because you liked it so much.

Let us know how it goes. Lots of good advice, mixed with some bad, on here for beginners.
Thank you! Really needed to hear that one.

Think I will try to gift her another session with him to begin with. It seems to be a discreet and innocent way to get her thinking of him.

Not sure if I should attend or not. Really want to see him look at her naked but don’t want to ruin their intimacy. Should I come with her?

Thank you! Really needed to hear that one.

Think I will try to gift her another session with him to begin with. It seems to be a discreet and innocent way to get her thinking of him.

Not sure if I should attend or not. Really want to see him look at her naked but don’t want to ruin their intimacy. Should I come with her?
Yeah I would always go, if you like to watch. My partners never went solo. Some guys are into that scene the woman dating. I am not one of those guys; I am a voyeur who wants to watch her have sex. Don't let her go anymore without you, because you're hoping by letting her go solo once or twice, even just for pictures, then she will change it to exclusively having encounters where you are present. You do the scenario you want from the beginning, not afterwards hoping it will change to what you want. That is not how it usually works out in the "I'll let her do it solo a couple of times, then we'll get down to business how I like it." If you do it that way, you will more than likely end up never being allowed to watch hoping after the next time while only hearing about it probably in less than ideal details and getting the decent consolation prize of only sloppy seconds.

I would go meet with the guy for coffee or something casual, if your wife is okay with it. Remember you are in this together, so you need to ask if she is okay with you talking to him. You can tell the wife that you have questions about equipment or additional shots you want to discuss possibly having taken. If she isn't comfortable with that, don't have a second session. It's pretty simple. If she is okay, you want to develop a repour with guy. Hey bring some of his work with you and comment graphically about how great your wife's big pregnant breasts looks in his amazing work. Hell ask him "If you could get her to do any picture you heart desired what picture would you like to see her do. PAUSE to gauge his reaction and listen to what he says. Then ask him at this point would he be okay with having you there, If he is not comfortable with it, just say no to the second session. He will cave trust me.

Now that is out of the way you can ask him what the most risque pix he has ever taken while reviewing his work of your wife when you ask it. I would also explicitly ask him to give you his assurance he will keep this conversation between the two of you private. Now the key subject matter you want to discuss is an easy transition because you brought the pictures he took of her. I would start by asking if any couples ever requested having both partners in the sessions and would he be willing to take those types of pictures? PAUSE to see his reaction and listen to what he says. If he is onboard your next follow up is "To be honest, and this is a little far out there, I would actually like to be the camera man taking pictures of another guy having sex with my wife" {with shy insecure comment look on your face} "I hope you don't think that is too weird. What do you think about that?" PAUSE AGAIN to watch his reaction and listen to what he says. You will know if that idea turns him on. I will bet he would be onboard, but you never know with some people. If he is onboard now you have a co-conspirator, who will assist you with initiating your first threesome very soon. You need approach this with a sequence of questions in mind, but go with guy instinct on other questions, order of the questions, etc. He might be a little apprehensive in the beginning, but you can alleviate that issue by complimenting his work.

Make sure you have a conversation with your wife as soon as possible, before the photo session about your fantasy. I have a recent post about how to do it on the site. Use your fantasy in sex talk with her. Women are usually very horny during pregnancy which should help the process along tremendously.

On the appointed "photo session" day after you have watched him direct and take pictures of her, he could encourage you to be in the shots with her by suggesting you could be unclothed also with her. You get naked or some variation having him taking pictures, then start working your sensual foreplay magic stroking, touching and kissing (start with her neck for kissing), rub her erogenous zones to get her aroused (gently stroke the back of arms, hold lightly and touch the small of her back, then tease her pussy with light light strokes over the length of her lips as you gentle kiss her, etc.). Once you have her going then whisper into her ear that you want to watch her have sex with him right now. If she hesitates with a false no (you know the difference and what you will get at first or "Are you sure") keep whispering "oh honey it would so amazing to watch you have sex. I have fantasized about a moment like this with you to the point where it has taken over my thoughts. I am the most excited I have ever been in my life just thinking about him being inside you." Boom! You will get there I'm betting. If this session isn't possible to get along far enough her on the idea of a threesome with him, have him call you with a fake, "I'm sorry the was a problem with my camera during your photo session and I am going to need to retake them, which will give you another shot if the opportunity didn't present itself on the 2nd shoot.

You want to watch in the scenario I call Voyeur Alpha/Vixen encounters. The solo guy is a guest (yes I know it is his studio blah, blah, blah but it is your naked wife). You need to be and stay in charge with her as you both should be allowed to say no at any time. Very key point here; his relationship is with the BOTH OF YOU, not just her. It is a different dynamic. He should be texting with you only to ask when, where, how, etc. He can flirt with her over text, but arrangements should be done through you. You must define the relationship you want from the beginning. Do not compromise where you don't get to watch.

My ex used the same reasoning on wanting to have the first encounters solo because she thought she wouldn't be able to relax and concentrate. I said no I want to watch, this is for both of us and I would feel left out. As it turned out me being there wasn't a roadblock, but actually made her enjoyment of it greater to the point when I left the room sometimes she missed not having me there, it felt unnatural to her.

Last edited:
Yeah I would always go, if you like to watch. My partners never went solo. Some guys are into that scene the woman dating. I am not one of those guys; I am a voyeur who wants to watch her have sex. Don't let her go anymore without you, because you're hoping by letting her go solo once or twice, even just for pictures, then she will change it to exclusively having encounters where you are present. You do the scenario you want from the beginning, not afterwards hoping it will change to what you want. That is not how it usually works out in the "I'll let her do it solo a couple of times, then we'll get down to business how I like it." If you do it that way, you will more than likely end up never being allowed to watch hoping after the next time while only hearing about it probably in less than ideal details and getting the decent consolation prize of only sloppy seconds.

I would go meet with the guy for coffee or something casual, if your wife is okay with it. Remember you are in this together, so you need to ask if she is okay with you talking to him. You can tell the wife that you have questions about equipment or additional shots you want to discuss possibly having taken. If she isn't comfortable with that, don't have a second session. It's pretty simple. If she is okay, you want to develop a repour with guy. Hey bring some of his work with you and comment graphically about how great your wife's big pregnant breasts looks in his amazing work. Hell ask him "If you could get her to do any picture you heart desired what picture would you like to see her do. PAUSE to gauge his reaction and listen to what he says. Then ask him at this point would he be okay with having you there, If he is not comfortable with it, just say no to the second session. He will cave trust me.

Now that is out of the way you can ask him what the most risque pix he has ever taken while reviewing his work of your wife when you ask it. I would also explicitly ask him to give you his assurance he will keep this conversation between the two of you private. Now the key subject matter you want to discuss is an easy transition because you brought the pictures he took of her. I would start by asking if any couples ever requested having both partners in the sessions and would he be willing to take those types of pictures? PAUSE to see his reaction and listen to what he says. If he is onboard your next follow up is "To be honest, and this is a little far out there, I would actually like to be the camera man taking pictures of another guy having sex with my wife" {with shy insecure comment look on your face} "I hope you don't think that is too weird. What do you think about that?" PAUSE AGAIN to watch his reaction and listen to what he says. You will know if that idea turns him on. I will bet he would be onboard, but you never know with some people. If he is onboard now you have a co-conspirator, who will assist you with initiating your first threesome very soon. You need approach this with a sequence of questions in mind, but go with guy instinct on other questions, order of the questions, etc. He might be a little apprehensive in the beginning, but you can alleviate that issue by complimenting his work.

Make sure you have a conversation with your wife as soon as possible, before the photo session about your fantasy. I have a recent post about how to do it on the site. Use your fantasy in sex talk with her. Women are usually very horny during pregnancy which should help the process along tremendously.

On the appointed "photo session" day after you have watched him direct and take pictures of her, he could encourage you to be in the shots with her by suggesting you could be unclothed also with her. You get naked or some variation having him taking pictures, then start working your sensual foreplay magic stroking, touching and kissing (start with her neck for kissing), rub her erogenous zones to get her aroused (gently stroke the back of arms, hold lightly and touch the small of her back, then tease her pussy with light light strokes over the length of her lips as you gentle kiss her, etc.). Once you have her going then whisper into her ear that you want to watch her have sex with him right now. If she hesitates with a false no (you know the difference and what you will get at first or "Are you sure") keep whispering "oh honey it would so amazing to watch you have sex. I have fantasized about a moment like this with you to the point where it has taken over my thoughts. I am the most excited I have ever been in my life just thinking about him being inside you." Boom! You will get there I'm betting. If this session isn't possible to get along far enough her on the idea of a threesome with him, have him call you with a fake, "I'm sorry the was a problem with my camera during your photo session and I am going to need to retake them, which will give you another shot if the opportunity didn't present itself on the 2nd shoot.

You want to watch in the scenario I call Voyeur Alpha/Vixen encounters. The solo guy is a guest (yes I know it is his studio blah, blah, blah but it is your naked wife). You need to be and stay in charge with her as you both should be allowed to say no at any time. Very key point here; his relationship is with the BOTH OF YOU, not just her. It is a different dynamic. He should be texting with you only to ask when, where, how, etc. He can flirt with her over text, but arrangements should be done through you. You must define the relationship you want from the beginning. Do not compromise where you don't get to watch.

My ex used the same reasoning on wanting to have the first encounters solo because she thought she wouldn't be able to relax and concentrate. I said no I want to watch, this is for both of us and I would feel left out. As it turned out me being there wasn't a roadblock, but actually made her enjoyment of it greater to the point when I left the room sometimes she missed not having me there, it felt unnatural to her.
Thank you for your answer. I think I will give it a go

Thank you for your answer. I think I will give it a go
Great. I would love to hear how things go. That is the fun part for me and why I spend the time offering advice.

I always like to remind guys making the introduction to their wife and approaching a guy to join you and your wife that what I propose is a "framework" with ideas, but it can't cover every variation and nuance regarding your wife and situation. You are also introducing the prospective guy into the situation with all the differences in personality traits and values of people. Foursomes are harder by orders of magnitude, but threesomes are also still challenging . Use your creativity and best judgement to come up with ways of broaching the subject that fit your particular circumstances with your wife and the guy. It works best when you "ask and listen", versus "telling and selling". You still have to do some of the latter, but that should be the convincing stage based on what you heard and observed when you were initially "asking and listening".

I see this all the time where too many guys make an assumption about what the issues are with the wife specifically and they are trying to overcome the wrong obstacles. It's hard enough when you do listen to what your wife says, because women tend to give obstacles that aren't the real ones or at least not the big one or two that are the main obstacles. It just depends on how transparent you wife is when communicating to you. You can still have a great relationship and enjoy a sharing relationship with a women who is "less forthcoming" or more reserved it just takes more effort on listening and interrupting.

Private Message me if you think a real-time connection of advice would help. I don't ask some questions specifically related to your more personal stuff in a public forum, but this information can help to avoid "bad encounters" that I have seen crop up. The last thing you want to do is have a bad first encounter because in the majority of times this happens you don't get a second chance, that is your last encounter. I have been in the lifestyle for over 30 years several times as the male half of a couple, all in long-term relationships except 1 and also during some periods of time as a solo male joining other couples. Sharing relationships will challenge both your personal emotions and your assumptions about your relationship, which I find many guys just getting started don't give these areas the due respect that they deserve, as if some how being confident and "certain" is the way to deal with issues. I have a recent example of someone else I coached on another website which can illustrate things. This guy had his stuff together too. It wasn't a disaster, but it was revealing to him.

P.S. I forgot to mention that I have a couple of stories I wrote on here that go into detail on the process my wife and I used to invite 2 vanilla guys to join us that might help you. One is a best buddy story and the other a neighborhood cop story. Both are true stories of how we accomplished it while feeling confident enough that we weren't going to ask a guy that would be weirded out by the invitation and all the downstream consequences that can happen when a couple makes that mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkSpectre
I wanted to give you a quick list of some of the issues you have to address typically with your wife/girlfriend for all encounters. This list isn't comprehensive and it isn't all fun and games, In fact most of these are risks which you need to mitigate down to a level of acceptable risk for the two of you and the guy. You are going to have to ask the guy some personal questions so you can have the details to make a determination. By being on top of these potential problems early you can possibly make adjustments that will reduce or eliminate the concern beforehand instead of having it blow-up during maybe resulting in a bad experience. Bad experiences, which are usually caused by the guys rushing, are like kryptonite for open relationships because they almost always have a greater impact on the women, who normally respond to this outcome with a permanent ban on any future sharing or a ban of unknown duration. Some people claim going to the trouble to identify and address risks and hazards ahead of time is too clinical thus takes the fun out of the process. I disagree as just winging it or "letting it happen naturally" (which what many women want) is a recipe for disaster IMO. Know the problem areas then come up with a way to minimize those as much as possible and you will have a much better chance of avoiding a dumpster fire encounter which turns your woman off to the point she discontinues involvement in a sharing relationship.

1. Communicable Diseases - How much do you know about the guys habit and relationship status (i.e. married, dating, recently divorced, recently broke up, number of partners, last time he had sex if single, how many current partners does he have sex with? My ex and I (longest partner) never used condoms with the guys. Our reasoning was that if we didn't know them well enough to have sex with them without a condom, we didn't know them well enough to have sex with them period. Trust and transparency in the solo guy is critical on this issue. If you can't trust them or feel like they aren't being completely forthcoming on their partners, etc. I wouldn't consider that type of guy.

2. Pregnancy - Now if she is currently pregnant that is fantastic because you won't have the added risk of pregnancy along with the horrendous consequences of being involved in a situation when you don't know the paternity of the child or children and the downstream difficulties for decades to come. I know some couples are into the breeding aspect; We were absolutely not one of those couples as we wanted all our kids to have us as the parents. We had our first encounters with a couple of guys right after our first was born, so those were all non-penetration (oral, touching, voyeurism, etc.) get togethers, because we hated all forms of birth control available, because of side-effects and other factors. Our first "all-the-way" encounter didn't happen until she was pregnant with our second. I really missed the boat too by not broaching the subject earlier when she was pregnant the first time (aw shucks moment).

3. Emotions - These cover the gamut of "will you be jealous" to "will the guy get to clingy", then the ever popular "will you think I'm a whore". Answer these questions correctly you might be able to overcome her concerns. The best way to do this is to "LISTEN" to her concerns, then ask her to give you an example of how a particular problem would manifest (i.e. You might get jealous and then get angry at me for being a whore). The answers for these questions are going to be based on how your particular elements play together.

If she hasn't had the baby yet that this great for a number of reasons, but it also means that you are probably going to have to hurry with this guy now or you will be waiting for a while with a new baby with what that brings to life.

The first step in her having other men was two photo shoots...First was rather mild, just a bit of exposure , but enough to know she had changed clothes in front of him..I went with her, but did not attend photo shoot. Second was much more sexy and open. New guy, very good, showed us some of his work. Left her alone for her pictures, she wore some of her clothes, and some of his. When I saw the pics, they started out with just fully clothed sexy shots, then clothes started coming off. Last ones were her laying and sitting on a sofa, lets open, nipples showing..She loves attention, and became more confident..she has a beautiful face and thin body ...this became a starting point for dressing sexier in public and loving attention. Good luck..