Do You think that alcohol makes easier wife open to other man ?

My wife never drank untill her mom took her to a male strip club on her 21st. Bday and my wife was shy and soft spoken and very reserved but I heard at that club she was letting the strippers finger her pussy and put there cocks on her and after her mom and her didn't go home her mom went home with 3 of the strippers and my wife went to her bosses house where she let him do what ever he wanted to her she said she had on acouple other occasions had drinks with other co workers and ended up fucking a couple of them

My wife never drank untill her mom took her to a male strip club on her 21st. Bday and my wife was shy and soft spoken and very reserved but I heard at that club she was letting the strippers finger her pussy and put there cocks on her and after her mom and her didn't go home her mom went home with 3 of the strippers and my wife went to her bosses house where she let him do what ever he wanted to her she said she had on acouple other occasions had drinks with other co workers and ended up fucking a couple of them
awkward work environment