Do You think that alcohol makes easier wife open to other man ?

I had spent many years of trying to get my wife to experience sex with a black guy with a much larger endowment than my own .
Long story short .
My wife got really friendly with a black work colleague who they started talking about their sex lives .My wife’s college explained to my wife about her latest boyfriend’s penis telling my wife that he had the biggest penis she had ever had .
She asked my wife how big my penis is my wife said about six inches and average. Her friend asked if she had ever been with a black guy , my wife replied no but it was my fantasy to see her with a black guy whose penis was bigger than mine. .
My wife’s college invited my wife and I to a party she was having, we accepted her offer. We arrived at the party the drink was homemade rum punch , but as I was driving i just had soft drinks. My wife had the rum punch and as soon as her glass was empty it was refilled. After about an hour and my wife had consumed about four rum punches, her friend brought her uncle over and introduced him to my wife and I.
He was black as all her family were originally from the Caribbean. We had a bit of a chat with them both then they moved on talking to others.
About half an hour later the uncle came back to my wife and I and asked my wife if she wanted a dance.
My wife looked at me, I said go on enjoy. They went to where others were dancing but from where I was sitting I couldn’t see them. After about twenty minutes they came back to where I was sitting. He thanked me for my wife dancing with him . My wife was very flushed and said she needed the loo .
She came back I asked why she was so flushed she said she had got hot dancing , she had another rum punch, the uncle came back and asked if she would like another dance , she said yes , they again moved to where others were dancing, this time I moved nearer to where they were dancing. As I watched I could see him running his hands over her buttocks pulling her tight to him . It was quite obvious that he was also rubbing his crotch into my wife’s crotch.
I actually got an erection watching them .
The music stopped and again my wife had another run punch , by now she was getting tipsy. Her friend came over and asked if we could give her uncle a lift home, we said no problem. So we said our goodbyes and I drove with him giving directions that his house. ,he said how lucky I was to have such a lovely and sexy wife.
We arrived at his house , he invited my wife and I in for a nightcap we accepted his offer. We entered his house, he took us into his lounge, my wife and I sat on one settee with another
Opposite us , he put some reggae music on then went into his kitchen, making me a coffee and my wife and himself rum cocktails . He then asked my wife for another dance taking my wife’s hand pulling her up. I sat watching them dance, it was totally obvious that he was pulling my wife tight into his crotch as he was pulling and stroking her bum . He was grinding into her crotch, she was grinding back at him , god it was very erotic for me watching them.
. He continued to seduce her eventually ( long story short) she was begging him to fuck her which he did and had having multiple orgasms .
I am certain that the Rum punch and cocktail allowed her to lose her inhibitions to be fucked by him .
Great read, im hungry for details as he Blacked her in front of you, how close to you was they when hi deep seeded her yearning hot White married pussy?? I know he must have been bare up inside her, Black studs Always go bare naked, and Never Ever pull out of a White wifes needy pussy..,

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu