DO YOU WANT TO HUMILIATED YOUR HUSBAND BF ?_ London UK

For us, it is something that seems to work very well with some of my wife's Bulls. Some Bulls enjoy humiliating the cuck while others are not into it. So, it really depends on the relationship dynamic with the particular Bull for us.

We have one very large BWC Bull who plays with my wife once or twice a month on average. He is very into small penis humiliation when he is with my wife.

He loves for me to be naked when he arrives, and he teases about how tiny my cock is and how my wife is finally going to get a real dick to enjoy. In the time of this picture, he had me come to the side of the bed and then had my wife hold my cock in one hand and his huge rod in her other hand. They both laughed and teased and then he told me to walk away and to watch how a real man fucks a woman.

Cuck-Humiliation-SPH.jpg

For us, it is something that seems to work very well with some of my wife's Bulls. Some Bulls enjoy humiliating the cuck while others are not into it. So, it really depends on the relationship dynamic with the particular Bull for us.

We have one very large BWC Bull who plays with my wife once or twice a month on average. He is very into small penis humiliation when he is with my wife.

He loves for me to be naked when he arrives, and he teases about how tiny my cock is and how my wife is finally going to get a real dick to enjoy. In the time of this picture, he had me come to the side of the bed and then had my wife hold my cock in one hand and his huge rod in her other hand. They both laughed and teased and then he told me to walk away and to watch how a real man fucks a woman.

View attachment 938452
was your little cock hard?

Congratulations on finding a better man than your husband. It must sting your husband to hear those words, but well... he needs to know how great it feels. I recommend hubby should be made to do chores for him, his replacement, while you spend the day in bed with Michael. I think you are an absolute Goddess.
Thank you he's pretty much useless

Reactions: artman6060