Do you want your husband to enjoy sex with your ' Bull ' ? Or not

Aug 5, 2022
Wife asked me if I'd be up to having sex with her ' new - bi ' Bull she met .

They are rather new only last 3 months or so and he is Bi she says ,
Asked me if next time he comes over if I'd be ok getting fucked by him ,
History on me is I am bi since 14 years old ,

So I replied back to her if she is willing to let me completely enjoy my time with him , and not if it's under pressure or such ,
She said it's for me to get filmed so we can add it to our collection but it will be directed by her,
They are already going ' bare ' and I told her I would want the same thing yet she said no he will wear a condom , as that's her requirement not his as he told her he would love to flood my hole and she told him no condoms only ,
I said I'd have to think about it then ,
She is now all puffy and keeps asking me for my answer.

I told her " You know I'm bi since we started dating and you know I love cleaning you up with all your escapades , I have never turned you down on clean up fun cause you know I like it a lot , and now your asking me to have sex with your guy but he has to wear a condom , for what??

I asked her to start using condoms from now on , she laughed and said where's the gun in that , I replied" Exactly ".

Now she is rethinking it .
Told her look while you're rethinking it , I will say if this happens I want it fully like she gets , I want it all , I don't want to be cheated out , I want it bare like she is getting, and I want to feel him cumming balls deep inside me and I'm gonna kiss him and hold him in not letting him pull out for a long while, and if he can go seconds I'm taking it , cause if she wants me to get fucked then I'm ok with that BUT I want my full pleasure too , told her I don't dictate what she can do so why does she want to do that to me.

So am I asking too much ?
If a wife wants her bull to fuck her husband,, why would she limit how much fun her husband has ,

So I ended the conversation with, if I can't enjoy it the way I want to with no interruptions as I Don't stop her from her play dates , then I'm not going to do it .
I think that's fair .

What do you guys think ( especially the wives point of view )

So I replied back to her if she is willing to let me completely enjoy my time with him , and not if it's under pressure or such ,
She said it's for me to get filmed so we can add it to our collection but it will be directed by her,
They are already going ' bare ' and I told her I would want the same thing yet she said no he will wear a condom , as that's her requirement not his as he told her he would love to flood my hole and she told him no condoms only ,

I told her " You know I'm bi since we started dating and you know I love cleaning you up with all your escapades , I have never turned you down on clean up fun cause you know I like it a lot , and now your asking me to have sex with your guy but he has to wear a condom , for what??

I asked her to start using condoms from now on , she laughed and said where's the gun in that , I replied" Exactly ".

Told her look while you're rethinking it , I will say if this happens I want it fully like she gets , I want it all , I don't want to be cheated out , I want it bare like she is getting, and I want to feel him cumming balls deep inside me and I'm gonna kiss him and hold him in not letting him pull out for a long while, and if he can go seconds I'm taking it , cause if she wants me to get fucked then I'm ok with that BUT I want my full pleasure too , told her I don't dictate what she can do so why does she want to do that to me.

If a wife wants her bull to fuck her husband,, why would she limit how much fun her husband has ,

So I ended the conversation with, if I can't enjoy it the way I want to with no interruptions as I Don't stop her from her play dates , then I'm not going to do it .
I think that's fair .

Personally? No. I don’t want my hubby to enjoy a bull fucking him that much. I don’t want him in pain but I don’t want them to be romantic while I watch. I like the bull to be rough and assertive (with a safe word of course!) but if they want a romantic sex session I’ll just leave them alone.

Personally? No. I don’t want my hubby to enjoy a bull fucking him that much. I don’t want him in pain but I don’t want them to be romantic while I watch. I like the bull to be rough and assertive (with a safe word of course!) but if they want a romantic sex session I’ll just leave them alone.
Is this something that you engage in when you play with your Bull and hubby together? I often wonder if the wife enjoys seeing her hubby emasculated.

Is this something that you engage in when you play with your Bull and hubby together? I often wonder if the wife enjoys seeing her hubby emasculated.
Oh yes! Hubby gets to play only by emasculation. He absolutely loves it. I love it and my bull is starting to really like it! It’s not a all the time thing which makes it special too!!

Why do you all talk about emasculation? I really wonder... We're both bi, she enjoys blowing bulls' cocks with me, we like sperm, and it's a pleasure for both of us when the other guys fuck me, especially when I'm fucking her. However, I don't feel emasculated at all. It's the same with cleaning her up. I just like the taste of her "slutness."

Why do you all talk about emasculation? I really wonder... We're both bi, she enjoys blowing bulls' cocks with me, we like sperm, and it's a pleasure for both of us when the other guys fuck me, especially when I'm fucking her. However, I don't feel emasculated at all. It's the same with cleaning her up. I just like the taste of her "slutness."
Finally someone who's got it .

Though she wants to see their bulls fuck me. She only allows her lover to fuck me. Sky is the limit when her lover fucks me. Only one rule. I can't even touch my dick. She likes to watch how I suck his dick and he always says I am a good sucker than most women he fucked. He is entitled to fuck one of us anytime we free. One day while I having chat with my office buddies at home he just came from nowhere and just put his dick in my mouth. I had to suck it since I had no options. My friends shocked and see the gay stuff. Then he invited them to join with him. They also remove thire pants and put thire dicks in my mouth. I had biggest cum load that day in my life. Then wife came from work. Then he invited to them to fuck my wife. They agreed to fuck my wife without even looking at me. That was a turning point of my life. That is how my work buddies knew my wife is a hot wife and I am cuckold. Now almost everyone have fuck my wife. (Men and women) both.

I think that's fair .

Hold strong. That's exactly the answer you should've given. If she's uncomfortable with you fully enjoying it, she shouldn't have brought it up in the first place

No! My pathetic husband is not allowed to have any sexual pleasure except to lick me after I am fucked. That's why he's also caged all the time and will stay that way all his life. He is not allowed to watch when I'm fucked and masturbate unless I let him and that rarely happens. I know I'm a ruthless and insensitive bitch but he's nothing but a slave to me.

I think that's fair .

yityes service the bull like a woman you'll love it... Especially clean up. Yummy