Do you want your husband to enjoy sex with your ' Bull ' ? Or not

Coming from a female, sweetie, you’re not at all being unreasonable, she is. She is asking you to have sex with her Bull, fine. Now, you’re doing her a Huge favor, using your body, etc. Now, anytime, its YOUR body, its YOUR choice to use/not use a condom. Also, if she doesn’t use you, you don’t either. ITS YOU’RE YOUR Choice, NOT hers. If I become pregnant, its MY choice only. Hun, you men have rights too. Go bareback and have fun. That's a choice between you and your sexual partner.
Good Luck Hun.

It is natural. Over a long sexual relationship, one man will submit to the other and the latter will take on a feminine role. Look at breeding. There is one stud and the rest females.It may not be for everyone but it is the natural tendency.

It is not unusual for the bull to first take the wife then later the husband. In time wifey will push her hubby to suck, swallow, spread and be bred by her new alpha Male. Call it nature or guilt but many cuckold couples end up there.
You obviously misunderstood my point. In our case, there is neither "alpha" or "beta" male nor emasculation or feminization. Sometimes fun is just fun, like Freud's cigar.