do your friends know you share

We are a mature discreet couple from Canada and like JohnFun, we do see other men at my husband's encouragement. The men are all friends, straight, discreet, clean and long term only. No pick-ups. Over time we have a group of men in our inner circle who respect our discretion and play well together. This is working for us and the intensity of small mmfmm parties goes much beyond the norm of just one on one. Abby
we are a mature couple (65; 45) from Canada as well, Toronto area

With my first wife who cheated even before and after we were married, all our close friends and both of our families knew. Her family knew she was cheating even before we were even married, her brother facilitating it.

My current wife and my friends and family knew before we were married saying non-traditional vows with our Best Man, my childhood neighbor, semen inside her as a symbol of our commitment to our Lifestyle. While not being in anyone's face about it we live our Lifestyle openly with my wife's paramours at various family and social functions with and without me.

Meeting in Chicago, living on Caribbean Islands, in Europe, and now in hot wet sexy interracial Miami we have never had to worry about the US small town mentality towards enjoying natures greatest gift sharing freely with like minded people we are sexually attracted to or she enjoys as conquests.
Love your stories Your sexy wife non traditional wedding and boes with.yhr best man you getting married with another mans CUM.in her pussy . .Plus other prople kmowing it does she fuck.any of the other.people that know

90% of friends and people don’t know my wife has lovers regularly. Its more of another side of my wife’s lifestyle which I support. How ever, some do know and their wives only wish there husband would be more understanding as they would love this freedom also

we are a mature couple (65; 45) from Canada as well, Toronto area
wow, we are 62, 46 married 20yrs, never thought I'd say this, But this year I find myself often wanting 2c my str8 laced wife fucked, especially when my cock is flat and she is tossing needing more, I scared to tell her how excited I get thinking of her going fuck wild with a bare naked cocksman blasting seeds up inside her yearning hot pussy.

wow, we are 62, 46 married 20yrs, never thought I'd say this, But this year I find myself often wanting 2c my str8 laced wife fucked, especially when my cock is flat and she is tossing needing more, I scared to tell her how excited I get thinking of her going fuck wild with a bare naked cocksman blasting seeds up inside her yearning hot pussy.
shall we get in touch, as a couple?

Reactions: toolman2c
i am married and bi my husband is not we live on long island new york my husband friends and my friends know what we do and that is same room sex i like being nude in front of his friends love nudism and like kinky watching love men to jerk off in front of me we have our limits toys and watching or being watched safe fun

Attachments

• 20230929_225324.jpg
    20230929_225324.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 20231111_205108.jpg
    20231111_205108.jpg
    614.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20231026_225213_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231026_225213_Gallery.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3173.jpg
    IMG_3173.jpg
    577.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 20230510_222954.jpg
    20230510_222954.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 12
i am married and bi my husband is not we live on long island new york my husband friends and my friends know what we do and that is same room sex i like being nude in front of his friends love nudism and like kinky watching love men to jerk off in front of me we have our limits toys and watching or being watched safe fun
Awesome love her tattoos with all.respect what are some.of rhem.and how many