Does anyone have any unusual fetishes.

Does anyone have any unusual fetishes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve spoken a bit of my wife’s fetishes or fantasies but not so much mine so here goes.

My wife has what I would describe as a moderate yet pleasant body odor. I like, and she likes to watch me jerk off to not only her panties but to worn socks and shirts, particularly her armpit area.

The other would be her getting me off with her feet while also using her big toe to rim around and slightly inside my asshole. She likes standing over me while I lick her feet after I come.

I’ve spoken a bit of my wife’s fetishes or fantasies but not so much mine so here goes.

My wife has what I would describe as a moderate yet pleasant body odor. I like, and she likes to watch me jerk off to not only her panties but to worn socks and shirts, particularly her armpit area.

The other would be her getting me off with her feet while also using her big toe to rim around and slightly inside my asshole. She likes standing over me while I lick her feet after I come.
My wife is quite sadistic with me and loves to make me lick her dirty feet after she walks around barefoot in the house. She thinks it's a technique to ensure that I keep her floors clean. After walking around she checks the bottoms of her feet and if they are dirty she gets angry and canes my ass and makes me lick them clean. She tells me: "The cleaner you keep my floors, the less dirt you will have to eat bitch" Actually this isn't a punishment for me. I love it! She also jerks off her lover with her feet and he cums all between her toes while I kneel waiting to clean them up.