Does anyone have any unusual fetishes.

Does anyone have any unusual fetishes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I suppose you can call it a fetish and pretty tame to most, but we have enjoyed playing with food. Whip cream, chocolate and cherries for a sundae and some other ideas which are probably pretty common. The most interesting was this summer when we were at the produce section and she said she wanted to watch me fuck a cantaloupe so she picked one out for me. To tease a bit, she waited a couple of days before she wanted to enjoy her show. Her eyes were glued on watching me and she was only about two feet away with the camera running. She said next she wants to watch me fuck a watermelon. We haven't done that yet so we'll see if she gets that in before the season is over.

The other fetish is to have her give me a golden shower again. It was extremely exciting.

Last edited:
I've gotten in to golden showers lately.. jacking off while she pissing on my cock and she likes to watch me cum.. and also one time I cummed in her cowgirl riding my cock ..she stood over my face and the cum oozed out on my face and she washed it away with a warm golden shower.. I thought that was fucking hot.. accidentally got a mouth full of ******** i swallowed that shit lol.. i can't bring myself to lick her clean.. not big into cum eating. Sometimes she will get a mouth full of pre cum and kiss me i can handle that.. but after i cum im kinda over it lol...when I get fucked up my kinky side come out lol.received_153041224468757.jpegreceived_6476438652406027.jpeg

Last edited:
I guess mine are mild compared to others on here. Watching Wife fuck black guy. Eating black guys cum out of her pussy. Sucking a black guys dick. Maybe, and I mean maybe, let the bull fuck me. Let my wife stay alone with the bull at a air B&B for a weekend. Wife gets pregnant by the bull. All our friends and family know she fucks a black guy and humiliates me. Watching my sister fuck A black guy. Watching my mom fuck a black guy. Mild..

I guess mine are mild compared to others on here. Watching Wife fuck black guy. Eating black guys cum out of her pussy. Sucking a black guys dick. Maybe, and I mean maybe, let the bull fuck me. Let my wife stay alone with the bull at a air B&B for a weekend. Wife gets pregnant by the bull. All our friends and family know she fucks a black guy and humiliates me. Watching my sister fuck A black guy. Watching my mom fuck a black guy. Mild..
i think you wanna get blacked...........it aint unusual

Reactions: 2cruzin3
You call that mild? Shiiiit....

I have a few, very little of which I've shared with any of the women I've been with. Some are mild; sucking toes, a woman's natural body order (sweat, pussy and ass - not scented perfume), a natural bush, etc. My more off the walls include fantasizing about another man sliding his cock into my wife, being able to slide into her after he's cum inside of her, watching her being ravished by multiple men, wanting her to ******** on me, etc. I've had the opportunity to see my ex suck another man's dick and I've had another ex from my HS years ******** on me a few times, and I her. And I've spent a great deal of time sucking my ladies toes.

While I admit most of the things listed could be called "unusual", I can't imagine anything being MORE unusual than a woman trying to pick up strangers in any locale and telling them "there is one little hitch, if you want me you have to let my husband watch, play with his peepee, AND touch yours too........."
I assume based on all the repeated postings regarding this that it must happen, I just cannot FATHOM me ever trying this much less being successful at it.
That seems a bit more unusual to me than diaper boys and crossdressers..........

J (the wife)

Reactions: Mikecarter1994
Mine is being collared and led around by my balls in front of her friends and female family members. Sometimes I’m blindfolded. Sometimes nude. Sometimes wearing my sissy lingerie. She has even taken her bull’s used condoms and has put it on my little penis, put it over my tongue

i am married live on long island new york a first experience i had with a strange fetish guy was when i was eighteen i lived in a large apartment building in east new york/there was a older man living there and would talk with me a lot i could tell i excited him i that got me turned on soon i would stop in to say hi wearing sexy things he asked me if i would let him take pictures of me and he would pay i needed money and it excited me to try it,over the next few month i wore less and less till i did nude shots ,he said that he was so turned on that if i minded him jerking off and i said it was ok i grow up with brothers so i watch a few times.its turned me on watching him but the kinky part started when he asked if i could fill a shot glass with spit and he would use it to jerk off with i would see him taste it seeing him put it to his lips and taste it got me so hot then he wanted ******** in a glass and he did the same he said he liked get wet we never had sex but i liked it a lot i remember his cock the slit on the head was so wide you could see down in it i liked looking the cum shoot out i have done ******** games over the years and found it exciteing

Attachments

• 20230929_221507.jpg
    20230929_221507.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 46
  • 20231009_122125.jpg
    20231009_122125.jpg
    741.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 20231014_205108.jpg
    20231014_205108.jpg
    743.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_2017-05-25-20-36-44 (1).png
    Screenshot_2017-05-25-20-36-44 (1).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_2017-05-28-21-13-56 (1).png
    Screenshot_2017-05-28-21-13-56 (1).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
hi from new york i am bi and many bi or lesbian women over the years like or try ******** play which i have done found it exciteing

Attachments

• 20230929_221222.jpg
    20230929_221222.jpg
    391.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 20231009_132834.jpg
    20231009_132834.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 20230929_225241.jpg
    20230929_225241.jpg
    604.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 20170519_192204.jpg
    20170519_192204.jpg