Does anyone have any unusual fetishes.

Does anyone have any unusual fetishes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi linda here married and bi any one experienced golden showers
Hello, Linda. I love your fetish. My wife gave me a golden shower once as I masturbated when we were on vacation and I loved it. Unfortunately, she was not as excited as I was and has refused to give me another. Linda, do you have any thoughts as to how to convince her to do it again?

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Hello, Linda. I love your fetish. My wife gave me a golden shower once as I masturbated when we were on vacation and I loved it. Unfortunately, she was not as excited as I was and has refused to give me another. Linda, do you have any thoughts as to how to convince her to do it again?
when she did it did you show you liked it i mean after did you go down on her try asking her to stay wet from bathroom and lick her more that way tell her the taste excites you maybe she will .i found a lot of men i met like to taste it i am bi and do it more with women but since i was seventeen was into it

Attachments

• 20230602_162232.jpg
    20230602_162232.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 31
  • 20230510_211010.jpg
    20230510_211010.jpg
    939.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 20230929_223452 - Copy.jpg
    20230929_223452 - Copy.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 20231026_203913.jpg
    20231026_203913.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 30
  • PXL_20230228_171933560.jpg
    PXL_20230228_171933560.jpg
    701 KB · Views: 26
when she did it did you show you liked it i mean after did you go down on her try asking her to stay wet from bathroom and lick her more that way tell her the taste excites you maybe she will .i found a lot of men i met like to taste it i am bi and do it more with women but since i was seventeen was into it
She saw how much I enjoyed as she watched me jerk off as she peed on me and I told her how hot it was (no pun intended). Unfortunately, I do not like the taste of ******** so I did not ask to lick her after. But she was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I do regret that she did not seem to enjoy it as much as I did. I have asked her to do so again a few time. I still hold out hope she will oblige as I still remember the sensation so well.

Last edited:
I don't know if it is very unusual but here it goes.
I love supporting financially and emotionally my first love. The girl that started the cuck fetish for me.
Even after we broke up, I never stopped paying her bills, rent, give her presents, basically made sure she is content. Whatever she earns is just to spoil herself and I don't stop doing this even when she has a boyfriend.
It is a turn on for me as I love taking care of her. And more so when I know there is someone that is having her as a fuck toy.
She is well aware about this and we often spend time together, coffees, sometimes see side trips.
It is great when she takes me with her to shop for clothes and lingerie and changes in front of me and I know it is for some guy that will get pleasure from her.
She likes to joke that she is calm about getting pregnant as I'll be supporting her even then, which is true.

I like ball stretching (I want low hangers), urethral sounding (including urethral enlargement), and electro-stimulation. With the latter I have been able to occasionally reach a hands-free orgasm.
I guess this would be on the milder side of CBT (cock and Ball Torture).

I like ball stretching (I want low hangers), urethral sounding (including urethral enlargement), and electro-stimulation. With the latter I have been able to occasionally reach a hands-free orgasm.
I guess this would be on the milder side of CBT (cock and Ball Torture).
Electrastim is a lot of fun - everything from mild stimulation to OMG that really hurts. Do use you pads or the insertable attachments, or maybe both if you have a dual channel box?
Lynn x

Electrastim is a lot of fun - everything from mild stimulation to OMG that really hurts. Do use you pads or the insertable attachments, or maybe both if you have a dual channel box?
Lynn x
I have two different controllers:
One is a dual channel TENS unit I purchased from a pharmacy. It has some preset patterns for specific muscle groups. It’s really a therapeutic device, but it can provide some nice stimulation. I found that this unit has helped to redevelop some of the veins in my cock, meaning better blood flow.
The second unit is a small entry level unit from Electrastim. It is a single channel unit. I generally use pads: one on my ‘taint’ and one at the underside of my cock near the head. This has sometimes given me the hands free orgasms. there have been times that I will insert a penis plug and put a sticky electrode to that. But I have found that the longer the insert, the more spread out the sensation. In short, the smaller the area of contact, the higher the intensity. Glans rings can really give a rather intense session. The electrodes (poles) do need to be fairly far apart in order to create a circuit through the body for the current to travel.
I would like to get some conductive loops at some point down the line.