Does anyone have any unusual fetishes.

Does anyone have any unusual fetishes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Over time we ask the bull to leave her knickers on for as long as possible, even pulling them to the side when fucking, it’s so they get soaked with cum from both of them and for me to be able sniff the aroma weeks later and masterbate to the memory

Reactions: NHawk and bhappy_39
I have two different controllers:
One is a dual channel TENS unit I purchased from a pharmacy. It has some preset patterns for specific muscle groups. It’s really a therapeutic device, but it can provide some nice stimulation. I found that this unit has helped to redevelop some of the veins in my cock, meaning better blood flow.
The second unit is a small entry level unit from Electrastim. It is a single channel unit. I generally use pads: one on my ‘taint’ and one at the underside of my cock near the head. This has sometimes given me the hands free orgasms. there have been times that I will insert a penis plug and put a sticky electrode to that. But I have found that the longer the insert, the more spread out the sensation. In short, the smaller the area of contact, the higher the intensity. Glans rings can really give a rather intense session. The electrodes (poles) do need to be fairly far apart in order to create a circuit through the body for the current to travel.
I would like to get some conductive loops at some point down the line.
I’ve never used a TENS machine but from what I understand, the dedicated electrasimulation control units are capable of delivering a higher level of intensity. If you ever wanted to upgrade to a two channel unit, you’d be able to use 2 bi pole toys or one toy and two pads. It does start to get expensive though as the units aren‘t cheap to start with and then you have the additional expense of each toy which again aren’t cheap but definitely worth it if you can afford it xx

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
I’ve never used a TENS machine but from what I understand, the dedicated electrasimulation control units are capable of delivering a higher level of intensity. If you ever wanted to upgrade to a two channel unit, you’d be able to use 2 bi pole toys or one toy and two pads. It does start to get expensive though as the units aren‘t cheap to start with and then you have the additional expense of each toy which again aren’t cheap but definitely worth it if you can afford it xx
There is a lot of room for upgrades, no doubt about it. I would love to have a dual channel unit like the Coyote from Dungeon Labs. Add in a Plunging Pete head ring/urethral insert and the conductive cinch loops I mentions previously would be a great start. But, you are right. It’s not cheap. Of course, if it’s your thing, there are also conductive butt plugs, mono urethral sounds where the last inch is isolated from the rest of the sound (to more intensely stimulate the prostate).

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
There is a lot of room for upgrades, no doubt about it. I would love to have a dual channel unit like the Coyote from Dungeon Labs. Add in a Plunging Pete head ring/urethral insert and the conductive cinch loops I mentions previously would be a great start. But, you are right. It’s not cheap. Of course, if it’s your thing, there are also conductive butt plugs, mono urethral sounds where the last inch is isolated from the rest of the sound (to more intensely stimulate the prostate).
We have a couple of different butt toys and dildos. With a butt plug in me and a dildo at the same time, with a long enough build up and increasing the intensity as we go, I can be reduced to a quivering, squirting mess x

Since 2015 I've been intensely stretching out my wife's pussy to the wrecked amazing bucket it is now. She's so loose now it's almost tantric having sex.

Since a few months I've been training to get my premature ejaculation times down. I'm now constantly under 45 seconds including sex with multiple times cumming. I would love to get to cumming on insertion or even better handsfree when my wife starts teasing me.

I'm way out into the kinkosphere, but obviously these are things only practiced when the dynamics call for such and consent has been obtained. Some of these are not things I sit around and fantasize about, but things that feel natural to me once my hormones have been summoned to a certain level.

Spanking - I love all the sights and sounds of spankings. I love warming up her oven with an erotic spanking, and also to give discipline spankings when a girl has accepted my leadership in all aspects. I like spanking with hands, belts, wire/metal switches, and to a lesser degree paddles and regular switches.

Scent - The smell of a healthy woman speaks loudly to my hormones. When I'm aroused I can't get enough female scent. As such, I love fucking sweaty girls. I want to taste and smell every centimeter of a girl who has turned me on.

Girls That Look Fucked - Girls are never more sexy to me than when their hair is messed up and their faces are wet with sex. I love when they're gagging on my cock and drooling everywhere, and I love fucking them again with my cum on her face.

Having Other Girls Watch - I dig threesomes and group sex, but I also love to fuck a girl while her friends just watch or are just in the room.

Cuckoldresses/Size Queens - I normally go for the submissive girls who're looking for leadership in many areas of life, but when a woman has the confidence to speak up and go for what she wants sexually, the sparks will fly when we meet in the bed.

Eyes - I want to kiss and lick them blueberries, chocolate, or whatever delicious looking eyeballs she has, but this fetish ends with just a lustful look.

Dirty Talking Sluts - Girls who're uninhibited sexually and stay as horny as I do.

Lactating Breasts - While this is usually considered a submissive act, I just want to taste you and watch you taste yourself.

Eating Pussy and Ass - Another ostensibly submissive act that I enjoy too much due to my attraction to the female scent.

Crooked Teeth - I can't really explain this one logically.

Accents - or girls with speech issues. Again, no logical explanation.

Outdoor Sex - Not public sex, but sex in nature. The most manly thing in the world to me is carrying a girl up a mountain to fuck her.

Micro-mini Skirts, Bikinis, Other Sexy Clothes - worn around the house, or being naked and ready for me when the urge hits.

Going Deep Into Her Inner-Woman - Our current society/economic system produces a lot of cultural and resulting psychological interference that has effects on sexuality. When you can get past that, you'll find that there's a natural reason that even many of the most vanilla girls today still like their hair pulled during sex (but most often can't tell you why in a coherent way without letting it slip that they like to be dominated).

Watch other mammals having sex. It's not all lovey-dovey, smooch-smooch. Great sex alters brain chemistry, summons natural, "primitive" hormonal influence, and changes pleasure perception. I like to treat women the way nature intended sexually, which is also the way that feels natural to me in an aroused state, and that's by dominating and humiliating them, and thus putting them in the mental place they need to be in order to experience the most intense sexual pleasure of their lives. An amazing reinforcing circle of pleasure is achieved when a woman is able and eager to absorb all of the sexual energy she summons from me.

If trust and respect are in place, and the minds dance in rhythm, she will want to do things for me she never could imagine herself doing, and it'll give her lots of pleasure doing them.

She'll want me to rub my cock and balls all over her face and to be told what a dirty slut she's being. She will eat my ass. She'll want me to ******** and spit on her, and to assert my dominance over her more and more as she begins communicating better and better with her inner/"primitive" woman. She'll be carried and tossed around the room like my little fuckdoll that she's becoming. She'll have her tits smacked, pinched, grabbed, bitten, and sometimes tied up. She'll be led around by her hair. If my physical and mental dominance doesn't keep her in position, she'll be tied up. She'll be trained to entertain and pleasure me exactly like I want her to (in my aroused state). When the right amount of trust and respect is earned, her mind will fully relax, she will know that she's taken care of, and then she can allow herself to become one with her inner-woman and enjoy life in a way and on levels she couldn't see before.

There's more, but this post might be getting like my cock, too much for some people.

Reactions: nicebiguy
I'm way out into the kinkosphere, but obviously these are things only practiced when the dynamics call for such and consent has been obtained. Some of these are not things I sit around and fantasize about, but things that feel natural to me once my hormones have been summoned to a certain level.

Spanking - I love all the sights and sounds of spankings. I love warming up her oven with an erotic spanking, and also to give discipline spankings when a girl has accepted my leadership in all aspects. I like spanking with hands, belts, wire/metal switches, and to a lesser degree paddles and regular switches.

Scent - The smell of a healthy woman speaks loudly to my hormones. When I'm aroused I can't get enough female scent. As such, I love fucking sweaty girls. I want to taste and smell every centimeter of a girl who has turned me on.

Girls That Look Fucked - Girls are never more sexy to me than when their hair is messed up and their faces are wet with sex. I love when they're gagging on my cock and drooling everywhere, and I love fucking them again with my cum on her face.

Having Other Girls Watch - I dig threesomes and group sex, but I also love to fuck a girl while her friends just watch or are just in the room.

Cuckoldresses/Size Queens - I normally go for the submissive girls who're looking for leadership in many areas of life, but when a woman has the confidence to speak up and go for what she wants sexually, the sparks will fly when we meet in the bed.

Eyes - I want to kiss and lick them blueberries, chocolate, or whatever delicious looking eyeballs she has, but this fetish ends with just a lustful look.

Dirty Talking Sluts - Girls who're uninhibited sexually and stay as horny as I do.

Lactating Breasts - While this is usually considered a submissive act, I just want to taste you and watch you taste yourself.

Eating Pussy and Ass - Another ostensibly submissive act that I enjoy too much due to my attraction to the female scent.

Outdoor Sex - Not public sex, but sex in nature. The most manly thing in the world to me is carrying a girl up a mountain to fuck her.

Micro-mini Skirts, Bikinis, Other Sexy Clothes - worn around the house, or being naked and ready for me when the urge hits.

Going Deep Into Her Inner-Woman - Our current society/economic system produces a lot of cultural and resulting psychological interference that has effects on sexuality. When you can get past that, you'll find that there's a natural reason that even many of the most vanilla girls today still like their hair pulled during sex (but most often can't tell you why in a coherent way without letting it slip that they like to be dominated).

Watch other mammals having sex. It's not all lovey-dovey, smooch-smooch. Great sex alters brain chemistry, summons natural, "primitive" hormonal influence, and changes pleasure perception. I like to treat women the way nature intended sexually, which is also the way that feels natural to me in an aroused state, and that's by dominating and humiliating them, and thus putting them in the mental place they need to be in order to experience the most intense sexual pleasure of their lives. An amazing reinforcing circle of pleasure is achieved when a woman is able and eager to absorb all of the sexual energy she summons from me.

If trust and respect are in place, and the minds dance in rhythm, she will want to do things for me she never could imagine herself doing, and it'll give her lots of pleasure doing them.

She'll want me to rub my cock and balls all over her face and to be told what a dirty slut she's being. She will eat my ass. She'll want me to ******** and spit on her, and to assert my dominance over her more and more as she begins communicating better and better with her inner/"primitive" woman. She'll be carried and tossed around the room like my little fuckdoll that she's becoming. She'll have her tits smacked, pinched, grabbed, bitten, and sometimes tied up. She'll be led around by her hair. If my physical and mental dominance doesn't keep her in position, she'll be tied up. She'll be trained to entertain and pleasure me exactly like I want her to (in my aroused state). When the right amount of trust and respect is earned, her mind will fully relax, she will know that she's taken care of, and then she can allow herself to become one with her inner-woman and enjoy life in a way and on levels she couldn't see before.

There's more, but this post might be getting like my cock, too much for some people.

Mr. BullDotado, as a beta boy cuckold, reading your post left me shaking in my sissy boots. You are certainly what many women need who are stuck in a marriage with a pathetic ineffectual nancie boy like me. I don't suppose you treat sissies the same way? My wife has a bull who is quite dominant when he takes her and I have no power to stop him. It's for the best. The true inner woman does seek out the most dominant male when trust is developed like you said. The reason for this is that in nature, the best genes should be passed on. Survival of the species counts on it, or used to back when survival was a struggle. I think I read somewhere that when women are exposed to strong dominant males during their ovulation they have a better chance of getting pregnant. So keep up the good work and take care of those needy girls the way we can't.

Reactions: nicebiguy
Mr. BullDotado, as a beta boy cuckold, reading your post left me shaking in my sissy boots. You are certainly what many women need who are stuck in a marriage with a pathetic ineffectual nancie boy like me. I don't suppose you treat sissies the same way? My wife has a bull who is quite dominant when he takes her and I have no power to stop him. It's for the best. The true inner woman does seek out the most dominant male when trust is developed like you said. The reason for this is that in nature, the best genes should be passed on. Survival of the species counts on it, or used to back when survival was a struggle. I think I read somewhere that when women are exposed to strong dominant males during their ovulation they have a better chance of getting pregnant. So keep up the good work and take care of those needy girls the way we can't.
In a natural setting women will sexually select for the men who can best provide for and protect the family. In nature this relates to physical health. In the artifical world created by capitalism it relates to money, not health. This is a big reason how so many wives end up with husbands that can't satisfy them (especially in imperialist countries). They're selecting males who sit in offices all day (salesmen, lawyers, doktors, stock brokers, IT, etc...), and/or who're submissive to bosses thus rewarded by them, and not selecting for men who do physical work because those jobs pay less.

I'm not fucking any wives at the moment. I'm currently in a very conservative country. I have girls I'm fwb (friends who bang) with, but none are culturally/romantically/lifestyle compatible, and I'm stuck wearing condoms. I'm here looking for a compatible girl to aim for the stars with, and to be exclusive/able to safely fuck without condoms. It's just a bonus that she has a guy who's going to support us because he loves her for reasons other than sex and wants to see her happy.

No, I'm not sexually interested in men, at all. I will provide leadership to a beta male in relation to helping him become fit/get in good heart health so that he can potentially be able to satisfy a woman in the future, or I will help her transition him to the girl he should be if he's not going to do the work to become a fit man, or if he's just lost the genetic lottery and would be better off/have a better sex life as a girl. In her presence and for her pleasure and amusement I'd help her teach him to be a girl, but I'm not attracted to guys at all. Top-tier trans girls are great, but I view them as and treat them as the girls that they are.

In a natural setting women will sexually select for the men who can best provide for and protect the family. In nature this relates to physical health. In the artifical world created by capitalism it relates to money, not health. This is a big reason how so many wives end up with husbands that can't satisfy them (especially in imperialist countries). They're selecting males who sit in offices all day (salesmen, lawyers, doktors, stock brokers, IT, etc...), and/or who're submissive to bosses thus rewarded by them, and not selecting for men who do physical work because those jobs pay less.

I'm not fucking any wives at the moment. I'm currently in a very conservative country. I have girls I'm fwb (friends who bang) with, but none are culturally/romantically/lifestyle compatible, and I'm stuck wearing condoms. I'm here looking for a compatible girl to aim for the stars with, and to be exclusive/able to safely fuck without condoms. It's just a bonus that she has a guy who's going to support us because he loves her for reasons other than sex and wants to see her happy.

No, I'm not sexually interested in men, at all. I will provide leadership to a beta male in relation to helping him become fit/get in good heart health so that he can potentially be able to satisfy a woman in the future, or I will help her transition him to the girl he should be if he's not going to do the work to become a fit man, or if he's just lost the genetic lottery and would be better off/have a better sex life as a girl. In her presence and for her pleasure and amusement I'd help her teach him to be a girl, but I'm not attracted to guys at all. Top-tier trans girls are great, but I view them as and treat them as the girls that they are.
You are right about the way money influences selection in modern times. If we go back to our earliest ancestors when our mating instincts were developing it was all about how well the male could provide for the female and how capable the female was in providing offspring. But back then it meant a strong healthy male, able to hunt and protect the female from other suiters who would invariably kill the young so as to mate and pass on his own genes. The Alpha male had the advantage physically and as such was most successful in furthering his blood line. Today, as you alluded to, it's all about money. But Women look for the high income producers and like you said often get shortchanged on the physical end. I think this is what drives the cuckolding phenomenon. The woman is provided all the financial support for modern day survival but her primitive physical needs may not be met as suggested by your earlier comments. That's where a more physically able guy comes to the rescue and if the husband is submissive enough a successful cuckolding can take place. Well I've babbled on enough. I hope you find your soul mate and with any luck she will have a submissive beta in her life who can add to your relationship.

I'm really surprised that high heels were not included in the survey. Maybe its because they are a very common fetish or the survey just considered them part of the foot fetish.

Although I love to see a woman's bare feet, I find a woman wearing high heeled shoes to be very sexy. Boots with high heels take it to the next level of excitement.

I'm really surprised that high heels were not included in the survey. Maybe its because they are a very common fetish or the survey just considered them part of the foot fetish.

Although I love to see a woman's bare feet, I find a woman wearing high heeled shoes to be very sexy. Boots with high heels take it to the next level of excitement.
Yeah, Especially thigh high boots worn by dominant women. Does anyone remember the song: "These boots were made for walking" by Nancy Sinatra?