Does anyone know of a website where you can chat about swinging and hotwifing with actual adults with a brain?

KristieKream

Couple
Oct 15, 2021
I get idiots PMing me, and they have zero couth.
"Hey, bitch, wanna fuck?"
Hey, slut, wanna suck my dick?

I totally get that sites like this are filled with mental cases, but I would have thought that it wouldn't be the majority.
How do these people function in the real world? Or do they even go out in the real world?

I've had 7 guys PM me today and say: "Hi, can I see your butthole?"

The scary part is that these are guys in their 30-60's.

Can you imagine these guys in a grocery store going around and asking to see buttholes?

Anyway, if you know of a site where the grass is greener, please let me know.
1634353587-picsay.png

I have to admit that this site is starting to feel a bit stale to us as well... we aggressively post pics, that's our thing, we get off on showing and sharing... we also play very selectively.

What I hate is the number of men on the site that think just because you show a very exposed photo, it means that you both are whores and what to be verbally abused and called all sorts of degrading names.
Yes ….I have been on it. Look up swinger club Cheers

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
We’re not all bad but I agree the some of these idiots on here think just because wives are looking for sex think you can talk to them like they’re not people …. Me personally rather hold a conversation get to know the person and show I’m a quality guy to them

Hola Desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos con años de experiencia en el tema swinger bisexual
nortenos alegra saber que aquí en estos sitios hay también un buen grupo de parejas swinger o cucklod que no disfrutan de todo lo que está pasando con esto en las redes