Does my wife want a black guy?......

Merkaba34

Couple
Gold
My wife says she has never had sex.....or even kissed.....a black guy.....or even saw a black dick for that matter, but it seems like every time we go out she seems to point one out or mention them. We've gone dancing several times lately and she tells me how she always notices them starring at her. Now, she has thick hips, big tits, and a big ass...so naturally she gets a lot of looks.....which really turns me on.....but she always seems to point it out when blacks do it?......Last weekend we were shooting pool at a club and two black guys were playing next to us and her tits were basically hanging out of her shirt and I saw them starring and mentioned it to her......and she seemed to like it. I don't necessarily have any fantasies of her fucking one, but it definitely turns me on. I'm wondering if she actually wants to or does she react to them to turn me on?.....I have thought about the next time we go dancing, to get her to dance with one to see if she will even do it?....the thought of her grinding her ass into a black guy or for him to rub on her huge tits really fn turns me on......I'm just not sure if she will allow it or want it.....what do you think?

Reactions: Mywifeforyou
It sounds like you are asking the wrong person. She has the ultimate decision. Sit her down and have that talk. I could be one of your most memorable moments of your relationship. If she says she is ready to go for it then you both have a search to complete.
I am not a fan of the stereotype of the black dick. No matter what the race is there are many sizes and shapes and of course the ability to use it in a way that produces the ultimate pleasure. As Mr,Ntcuck I am probably just as guilty when it comes to skin color. I have the deepest fantasy for an American Indian lady or hispanic. So beautiful in my eyes. Maybe that is similar to the female fascination with the black bull fantasy

Well I'm not sure it's the cock size, or perception, that she's intrigued with.........because I have a rather large cock as well. I think it may be just that it's different?......and every time I bring it up she just immediately down plays it, but yet the interest seems to reoccure.......