Does she feel the difference??

btweets

Male
Gold
Not sure if this is the right place for this topic. I’m just wondering if a woman can feel the difference when, or if a guy tries to be sneaky and removes his condom secretly while he’s fucking her?? Is the feeling immediately noticeable or does it become obvious at any time? Has this ever happened to you? Has it ever happened and you knew it, but decided not to acknowledge what he did because as the woman, it felt so much better, or as the husband, because it excited you too much, and then acted surprised or shocked afterwards? When he finished, what was your reaction towards him?

My wife never worried about a condom , she had a session with two eastern asian guys who had condoms on . They took her one one . After the first guy finished and the next guy fucking her I noticed that he took the condom of which just made me more excited to see that nice big cock fucking her bare. After he unloaded inside her the first gut took seconds without knowing she’s full of cum . When he entered her pussie he must have felt she’s wet he pulled out pulled the condom of and fuck her in a nice wet pussie giving her her second load . It made me very eager to fuck that filled pussie afterwards. Wife didn’t say a thing , just lying back enjoying all of it . I fucked that slutty wet pussie very well enjoying my whore wife to the fullest , trying to fuck her till she’s dry Trying the impossible on that stretch out and wet pussie of hers .

God help the guy that tries something deceptive like that. Going without a condom is hers/our decision to make. If I caught a guy doing this he would need a wheelchair to get out the door.
So many men try this and as a bisexual man I have had it happen to me too. It’s called stealthing and any man that does it deserves to have there legs broken

Reactions: btweets and Zeke01
Not sure if this is the right place for this topic. I’m just wondering if a woman can feel the difference when, or if a guy tries to be sneaky and removes his condom secretly while he’s fucking her?? Is the feeling immediately noticeable or does it become obvious at any time? Has this ever happened to you? Has it ever happened and you knew it, but decided not to acknowledge what he did because as the woman, it felt so much better, or as the husband, because it excited you too much, and then acted surprised or shocked afterwards? When he finished, what was your reaction towards him?
Yes sir they do! I always warned...or they would asked me to pull it off.

Reactions: btweets
LOL, in my case I am the one trying to get im to remove the condom!! I hate them, except on my husband. Even if we started woth one, and I was aware he was "sneaking" it off, I would not say anything. J (the wife)
Wife hated them too...I am fixed..when we started playing the first to bbc came on her stomach..that night I suggested she start on the pill as she told me how much she missed that hot cum shooting in her. Became our game every morning..I took her pill, put it on my tongue and left it on hers when I left for the office..She had much more fun after that..

Wife hated them too...I am fixed..when we started playing the first to bbc came on her stomach..that night I suggested she start on the pill as she told me how much she missed that hot cum shooting in her. Became our game every morning..I took her pill, put it on my tongue and left it on hers when I left for the office..She had much more fun after that..
Fun way to take a pill!! Did she ever "forget" to swallow? It is SO hot to take risks with Black Lovers. J (the wife)

Reactions: Onunez