Does she squirt? Do you know how to make her squirt? Do you want to know how, I’ll tell you.

btweets

Male
Dec 14, 2019
Aurora, Illinois
Believe it or not, all Women are capable of ejaculation, or squirting as its mostly known as. A lot of Women don’t think they can, or that they’re too uncomfortable, or just simply, that their partner doesn’t know how to make her do it. There’s absolutely nothing to be ashamed of fellas, unless you’ve been taught, it’s not something that just comes naturally. So for those of you that want to absolutely blow your ladies mind away, I’m going to tell you how you can make her feel something she never thought possible. My new girlfriend is a natural squirter, and I mean big time, and can just from oral sex and intercourse! The other night I told her I could make her squirt even more, and much harder. She told me that it take a while before she would, and I just laughed and said, “oh I highly doubt that!” We were on my bed and I told her to sit up on her knees in the center of the bed. I had already grabbed a very thick towel, folded it in half and had her kneeling just above it. She asked what I was going to do, to which I replied, I’m going to blow your mind!! Remember to center her above a towel, this is more for her to be comfortable than anything, many Women feel like they’re going to urinate once you begin to stimulate their g-spot. Be sure to tell her that she won’t, and to just relax and let it happen, and that’s why you put a towel down. While she’s on her knees, have her spread her legs apart so you have easy access to finger her pussy. You also get on your knees and move slightly to one side. Start out with a kiss and then move your lips to her neck and continue to kiss and lick her. While you’re doing that, slowly slide your hand from her breasts down to, and between her legs. Rub her pussy just a little and then slowly work one finger inside her, and then add a second finger. That should be good but you can always add a third finger, once your fingers are inside her and you’ve got her feeling excited, take your fingers out until just your fingertips are the only things inside her. Then using all your fingers at the same time, ✌️ start to move them, in unison, and move them in a, (come here) motion, while keeping the pressure of your fingers towards the top and just inside, almost on the inner side of where her clitoris is. Then start moving your fingers and your hand together, almost like your fingers and hand are in a cup position, move them faster and faster while keeping the same position. Keep kissing her neck and if needed, encourage her to, let it go, and when she starts panting, and you begin to feel a sudden flood of warm liquid pour out of her and onto your hand, speed it up even more! You’ll either stop because she’ll tell you or because your fingers, hand and arm get tired, lol. My new girlfriend told me it takes her a little while, it took her about 5-10 seconds before she was gushing! She was absolutely amazed at how fast, and how powerful it felt! I did it to her 3 more times before she needed to stop! Lol! I hope this can be of some help to someone, and I hope I described it in the best way possible so it makes sense. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, otherwise.. Go blow her mind!! 🤯

Last edited:
My wife had never squirted before we got together, now it is a huge part of our playing. I love it when she squirts on my balls from behind. But sometimes just a couple of fingers does the trick! Sometimes Inwill bring her right to the brink and then pound her so hard she almost cries. Imagine what a huge cock could do!

Virgin fiancé made herself squirt

My fiancé tells me she squirts but hates it. She tells me when she’s about to masturbate and enjoys herself she goes and pees a couple of times during her play, this way her playing lasts much longer and she enjoys herself more. And also, after she cums she starts again and plays again because she never fully cum at the first play that she did not squirt.

She said if she doesn’t ******** and masturbates, it won’t take long and will cum a big one with a squirt but that will relax her so much to a point feeling weak in the knees, wrestles, and a head rush and for sure done playing.

I ask her why it seems that girls when squirting seem to push themselves to ******** while cumming, she said because she feels she needs to let it out, and if she doesn’t push it out at the same time she won’t fully cum, only cums kind of halfway, so, she needs to push it out / ******** it out.

Attachments

• V GF.mp4
    986.2 KB
Last edited:
Before you start have her go ********. Tell her to sit upright and very straight, let it flow out without squeezing so she is very empty.
This preparation makes her feel more confident that it's not urine when she lets go.
My technique is to pull my fingers out just as she starts to squirt so she clamps down on nothingness, both my wife and gf were newbies and enjoy it now. But it's also not something I offer every time.

I'm a lucky man I guess then. My wife has whole body orgasms squirting all over the place from g-spot stimulation. The first time it happened she was riding my cock cowgirl style. I'm glad I'm blessed with a thicker than average cock and it curves up a hair from the head to the first 2 to 3 inches of my cock.

I hold one hip with my hand and force her down as hard and quickly as possible o have her lean back. That is a key component we have found through experience.

As my cock us curved up as I lean her back it stimulates her g-spot and my other free hand plays with her pussy and clit at same time. When she leans back within 4 to 5 minutes she is having her first orgasm. So hot to see her cum on my cock.

When she cums this way she always squirts and rides to the next orgasm.

I think some people think it's fluid from the bladder. I can say that from our experience it's not ******** it's differnt sweat tasting to me slicker.

And another woman I fuck when I stick my fingers in her while eating her pussy she squirts too. Like a fucking pussy juice fountain no shit.

Believe it or not, all Women are capable of ejaculation, or squirting as its mostly known as. A lot of Women don’t think they can, or that they’re too uncomfortable, or just simply, that their partner doesn’t know how to make her do it. There’s absolutely nothing to be ashamed of fellas, unless you’ve been taught, it’s not something that just comes naturally. So for those of you that want to absolutely blow your ladies mind away, I’m going to tell you how you can make her feel something she never thought possible. My new girlfriend is a natural squirter, and I mean big time, and can just from oral sex and intercourse! The other night I told her I could make her squirt even more, and much harder. She told me that it take a while before she would, and I just laughed and said, “oh I highly doubt that!” We were on my bed and I told her to sit up on her knees in the center of the bed. I had already grabbed a very thick towel, folded it in half and had her kneeling just above it. She asked what I was going to do, to which I replied, I’m going to blow your mind!! Remember to center her above a towel, this is more for her to be comfortable than anything, many Women feel like they’re going to urinate once you begin to stimulate their g-spot. Be sure to tell her that she won’t, and to just relax and let it happen, and that’s why you put a towel down. While she’s on her knees, have her spread her legs apart so you have easy access to finger her pussy. You also get on your knees and move slightly to one side. Start out with a kiss and then move your lips to her neck and continue to kiss and lick her. While you’re doing that, slowly slide your hand from her breasts down to, and between her legs. Rub her pussy just a little and then slowly work one finger inside her, and then add a second finger. That should be good but you can always add a third finger, once your fingers are inside her and you’ve got her feeling excited, take your fingers out until just your fingertips are the only things inside her. Then using all your fingers at the same time, ✌️ start to move them, in unison, and move them in a, (come here) motion, while keeping the pressure of your fingers towards the top and just inside, almost on the inner side of where her clitoris is. Then start moving your fingers and your hand together, almost like your fingers and hand are in a cup position, move them faster and faster while keeping the same position. Keep kissing her neck and if needed, encourage her to, let it go, and when she starts panting, and you begin to feel a sudden flood of warm liquid pour out of her and onto your hand, speed it up even more! You’ll either stop because she’ll tell you or because your fingers, hand and arm get tired, lol. My new girlfriend told me it takes her a little while, it took her about 5-10 seconds before she was gushing! She was absolutely amazed at how fast, and how powerful it felt! I did it to her 3 more times before she needed to stop! Lol! I hope this can be of some help to someone, and I hope I described it in the best way possible so it makes sense. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, otherwise.. Go blow her mind!! 🤯
I have achieved it with my wife, but with her lying on her back (like @Joecde3vfr4 's video). What are the advantages of doing it when she is on her kneees? Will it give her more pleasure?

Reactions: btweets
I have achieved it with my wife, but with her lying on her back (like @Joecde3vfr4 's video). What are the advantages of doing it when she is on her kneees? Will it give her more pleasure?
From my experience it seems like they squirt more and that it’s a stronger orgasm. Could be as simple as gravity, or what I personally think, which is your ability to position yourself better and create more suction.

Attachments

• 20210728_000218.jpg
    20210728_000218.jpg
    715 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: owlcuck and btweets
I tried this and her level of excitement and increased. I couldn't make her spray. But, I could tell her pussy exploded. Was I fingering too slow? I have the spot perfect, I'm just wondering on the speed. Thanks for the tips!

I tried this and her level of excitement and increased. I couldn't make her spray. But, I could tell her pussy exploded. Was I fingering too slow? I have the spot perfect, I'm just wondering on the speed. Thanks for the tips!
It depends on your wife. My wife thought that she was going to ********, so she tried to contain it. You must tell her, that if she feels that is going to ********, she mustn't contain it...Lot of fun!

• Love
It depends on your wife. My wife thought that she was going to ********, so she tried to contain it. You must tell her, that if she feels that is going to ********, she mustn't contain it...Lot of fun!
Garrett, BroknCar is absolutely correct. Many women will get this sensation that makes them feel like they’re actually going to ********, so they resist as soon as they get even the slightest feeling that that’s what is going to happen, but they won’t actually ********, so it’s important to make sure she knows that. That’s why I’ve always laid several thick bath towels down either on the floor or the bed. For those that were really worried, I’d have them get on the carpet, or a rug. Speed can certainly be an issue! I’ve found most women need a fast paced speed to get the best feeling, and the most squirting. Make sure to give her plenty of fore play beforehand, you want her turned on and excited as possible! Otherwise it could take longer and because you want to go as fast as you possibly can, you can wear yourself out too quickly. Lol. I failed to get this one girl excited enough once because she wanted me to hurry up and do it. I got her to squirt, but not like she usually did! After just a minute or two, my arm, hand and fingers were so tired, I was out of breath! Lol! They even started cramping up because I was trying so hard and was moving so fast. After that, I’ve always made sure that the girl has had lots of attention, and is ready for a regular orgasm before moving with her over the towels. And if do it right, you’re going to need all those towels! Good luck and keep me posted.