Does she want another man

My wife loves a dildo in her pussy and always asks me to come up and sucks me off while it’s in.
She is really shy and always says she would never sleep with anyone else, but is she secretly fantasising about a 3some?

any advice welcome

Yes. Yes she is, I can assure you of that. 100%.
We started the exact same way about 7 yrs ago. When I began to realize that she had this as a fantasy, I began to "dirty talk" while doing the exact same thing that you are doing. I gave the Dildo a man's name, asked her how she liked fucking him while she sucked me off (even tho it was just a dildo). We did this occasionally for almost a year before I began some pillow talk about the real thing. We had to lay down some "rules" before hand, but eventually we began a 5 year relationship with a buddy of mine. We almost always did a MFM with her, but occasionally he would come over and have her to himself while I stayed in the den watching TV, but mostly we had MFM threesomes for about 5 years. Did it maybe once or twice every few months over that time. My buddy (Derrick) even went with us both on a vacation to Vegas once. He eventually married someone else and moved away. We have not had any more experiences in about a year, but we are talking about maybe having someone else join. In essence, you are at the same stage we were at in 2015...

My wife loves a dildo in her pussy and always asks me to come up and sucks me off while it’s in.
She is really shy and always says she would never sleep with anyone else, but is she secretly fantasising about a 3some?

any advice welcome
She might be

Love to see her