Does your wife enjoy sex with others more than with you ?

If you do share your wife or if you have a guy or guys you include in your sex life...
Does she enjoy it more with him than with you?
I'm not asking the cuckold types on here, real or fake. I'm asking about "normal" couples like us that enjoy that "extra" another guy can add to a sexy night.
We have a guy we see, he's younger(than us), has a bigger tool than I do. Really cool guy. It's very, very obvious wife likes sex with him. When he's with us it's like she can't get enough sex from him and me. He definitely gets more sex time with her when we do this but I get all I want too. She and I have great sex and a lot of it after he's been with us.
Question is...is she into the other guy or into the whole mfm sharing/additional guy thing ?
I’ve have been better than most of the guys that my wife has fucked, but there’s been a few (the ones that she go back to) that fuck her better than me. Mostly because they have bigger dicks.
I don’t know if you could say she likes having sex with them more. It’s just that the sex itself is better with them. She cums harder and more often.

Reactions: Vincenzo
If you do share your wife or if you have a guy or guys you include in your sex life...
I'm not asking the cuckold types on here, real or fake. I'm asking about "normal" couples like us that enjoy that "extra" another guy can add to a sexy night.
We have a guy we see, he's younger(than us), has a bigger tool than I do. Really cool guy. It's very, very obvious wife likes sex with him. When he's with us it's like she can't get enough sex from him and me. He definitely gets more sex time with her when we do this but I get all I want too. She and I have great sex and a lot of it after he's been with us.
Question is...is she into the other guy or into the whole mfm sharing/additional guy thing ?
Mone love being pleasured by 2 cocks. A few she enjoys more than me because they are bigger than me

I’ve have been better than most of the guys that my wife has fucked, but there’s been a few (the ones that she go back to) that fuck her better than me. Mostly because they have bigger dicks.
I don’t know if you could say she likes having sex with them more. It’s just that the sex itself is better with them. She cums harder and more often.
Same with mine.....the ones she enjoys more than me are simply larger than me

Reactions: marx
Of course I enjoy other guys fucking me rather than hubby. Hubby has a tiny 3 inch cock fully hard, if he could still get hard that is, he also cums in seconds and is only good for licking my holes.

So big cock bulls who know how to satisfy a real woman are better than my beta tiny cock cuck.

Sally. Xx

Probably both. If he is a regular lover as you say he is then your wife is most likely "into" him, ie she likes him as a person as well as a lover. You say he has a bigger cock than you so the sex with him is most likely different but not necessarily better. Also, even if he has more sex than you when he visits you most likely have more sex than him because you live with her and his sex with her is limited to his visits. And lastly the mere fact that you like her having sex with him would be extremely arousing for her and adding to the pleasure she gets from having sex with him.
And then there is the MFM thing. I don't think MF sex can be compared to MFM sex. Its a whole different dynamic. Lets face it, most men are one shot wonders, we cum then we sleep but a woman can go all night, as many times as she wants. But with two men the sex is varied and prolonged and therefore more satisfying for her and probably you too.
So to finish, the dynamic of your relationship with your wife probably adds to her enjoyment with sex with him which makes you a better lover for your wife.