Does your wife enjoy sex with others more than with you ?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
If you do share your wife or if you have a guy or guys you include in your sex life...
Does she enjoy it more with him than with you?
I'm not asking the cuckold types on here, real or fake. I'm asking about "normal" couples like us that enjoy that "extra" another guy can add to a sexy night.
We have a guy we see, he's younger(than us), has a bigger tool than I do. Really cool guy. It's very, very obvious wife likes sex with him. When he's with us it's like she can't get enough sex from him and me. He definitely gets more sex time with her when we do this but I get all I want too. She and I have great sex and a lot of it after he's been with us.
Question is...is she into the other guy or into the whole mfm sharing/additional guy thing ?

If you do share your wife or if you have a guy or guys you include in your sex life...
I'm not asking the cuckold types on here, real or fake. I'm asking about "normal" couples like us that enjoy that "extra" another guy can add to a sexy night.
We have a guy we see, he's younger(than us), has a bigger tool than I do. Really cool guy. It's very, very obvious wife likes sex with him. When he's with us it's like she can't get enough sex from him and me. He definitely gets more sex time with her when we do this but I get all I want too. She and I have great sex and a lot of it after he's been with us.
Question is...is she into the other guy or into the whole mfm sharing/additional guy thing ?
I’m a cuckold so I’m sure you know my answer so I’ll just pass this one lol o

My present wife stopped playing when one of her bulls got too attached and started putting things on social media. Her friends and family found out and started asking awkward questions so did mine, but I just told them we were having fun.
My wife said that she loved the variation she was being offered and relished the feel of a different cock each time. There were 2 bulls in particular that used to give her have continuous orgasams. She told me they did have rather large cocks and although she would not let them do anal with such a large cock, she did let them use anal toys on her. One of the guys took her on a holiday for 2 weeks in a cottage on a beach down the south coast. She told me they both "fucked like rabbits". They both spent the last week simply naked to save time getting naked. she said that the cottage was just 50 yds from the beach so they went for long walks through the dunes fully nude ending up having sex in the dunes
She said she preferred to have sex with him more than anyone she had fucked before, including me

Attachments

• DSC00181 (2).jpg
    DSC00181 (2).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 541
  • DSC00185.jpg
    DSC00185.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 547
  • DSC00186.jpg
    DSC00186.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 527
My present wife stopped playing when one of her bulls got too attached and started putting things on social media. Her friends and family found out and started asking awkward questions so did mine, but I just told them we were having fun.
My wife said that she loved the variation she was being offered and relished the feel of a different cock each time. There were 2 bulls in particular that used to give her have continuous orgasams. She told me they did have rather large cocks and although she would not let them do anal with such a large cock, she did let them use anal toys on her. One of the guys took her on a holiday for 2 weeks in a cottage on a beach down the south coast. She told me they both "fucked like rabbits". They both spent the last week simply naked to save time getting naked. she said that the cottage was just 50 yds from the beach so they went for long walks through the dunes fully nude ending up having sex in the dunes
She said she preferred to have sex with him more than anyone she had fucked before, including me
I'm sorry to hear things got so messed up for your wife! Hope she's okay! And maybe... one day... she could find the greatest and also a respectful bull! Exposing is a NO GO

Absolutely I prefer sex with other men more than my husband! He's great, but there are so many hot, fit, hung guys out there who really "romance" me and have different techniques and way higher sex drive. That's the whole point really. My husband is fit, but he's not young. I LOVE having sex with really hot young guys. Some are just "ok" with me but others are FANTASTIC and I crave seeing them over and over.

Mrs Hotwife
OMG, this must create such passion!!

My wifemsays its notvaxpoint of better but different. She tells me every guy tastes different when she gives a guy a blow job and swallows. Its a different touch a different kiss. The waybhis cock moves inside my pussy. Thexway we works on my tits. Im.told that somethings are better because of being different but overall she doesnt say other giys are btter just different in alot of ways. We both love the fact shes a Hotwife that enjoys he play time and getti g well ducked and h
Filled with hot cum

My quess she is into his dick more than you , but do you get to touch her ??

Reactions: Bat boy
Absolutely I prefer sex with other men more than my husband! He's great, but there are so many hot, fit, hung guys out there who really "romance" me and have different techniques and way higher sex drive. That's the whole point really. My husband is fit, but he's not young. I LOVE having sex with really hot young guys. Some are just "ok" with me but others are FANTASTIC and I crave seeing them over and over.

Mrs Hotwife
I love it