How often do you have sex with your wife ?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
How often do you and wife have sex?
Me...anytime I want or she wants. Sometimes three times in a day, sometimes 2 or 3 days without, depends on what's going on. It's often.
Do you share her? Cuckold? Hotwife with strangers? You guys have a friend(s) you enjoy? How often?
Us...we have a guy we see, 2 - 3 times a month, sometimes more, sometimes less.
If/when you have a friend do you join? Just watch? Do her after?
Us...we take turns with her.
Who gets more out of the fun...you? Her?
Us...both of us(and him). I get enjoy watching then taking a turn, he does also. She gets off fucking one of us while other watches. It's a win-win.
Thanks

My wife pegs me about once a week.
Do you share her? Cuckold? Hotwife with strangers? You guys have a friend(s) you enjoy? How often?
She has 3 boyfriends, 2 local, 1 a couple hours away.
The locals she will do 1 on 1 once during the week and they will both come over on Saturday. The 3rd usually comes once a month on the weekend.
I just watch wearing my cock cage and having my cock cry the whole time.
Both of us. She enjoys the bigger cocks and having me there watching. I enjoy watching her having a good time.

I gotta respond...
It's extremely hard for me to belive that any male would let himself be "cut off" by his wife while she often has sex with other men.
Do you work? How do you pay the bills? Does she bring home the money? What's your roll in life?
I do understand the cuckold deal...IF...it's a bedroom/fantasy thing. Yea I get watching a wife get it from another guy...black guy? Hell yea. But only if it's a part time, nasty type fun for you and her.
Damn....

Me...anytime I want or she wants. Sometimes three times in a day, sometimes 2 or 3 days without, depends on what's going on. It's often.
Us...we have a guy we see, 2 - 3 times a month, sometimes more, sometimes less.
Us...we take turns with her.
Us...both of us(and him). I get enjoy watching then taking a turn, he does also. She gets off fucking one of us while other watches. It's a win-win.
Thanks
Been 5 years NO.PUSSY !!!!! Does not like being touched. Need to fine some pussy to eat

me my wife sex ever night met her she just 18 she turned 19 two weeks later she 55 now
im only person shes been with she wont get into the cuckold i tried but if she does were a couple so i have to be there but thats me its what ever works for a person shes old shool she believes if you have sex with someone else you get a devorce is there anyone could tell me how i can change her mind i love to watch her fuck other guys

Last edited: