If you have a regular how to you say goodnight when hes leaving?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Couples or men that visit a couple...
How does husband say goodbye to the guy/bull ?
A guy, black, white, older, younger or whatever has just had sex with your wife, maybe fucked the hell out of her while you watched.
When they're done what do you say to the guy ? Thanks...see you soon...come back anytime? Let's do this again next weekend?
We have a friend we enjoy sexy fun with. We're very comfy together, it's a fun, easy going night of sexy fun. Exciting and relaxing. We're all naked, we take turns doing her, watching each other and just hanging out. When we're done it's very awkward for me(and him) I never know what to say.
Husbands or the guy/bull/visitor. How do you handle this ?
Thanks

They go to dinner, come back to our house and I serve them a glass of wine and we chat about things not related to their special relationship. I then get the message from the hot wife with a wink or a signal to say good bye and they go to the master bedroom, marital bed, locking the door as I clean up the drinks and retreat to the back guest bedroom….2-3 hours later after I fall asleep she comes to the door of the guest bed room and says…” he’s gone” and sometimes says you can come back to the bedroom…sometimes she doesn’t..

Reactions: dickhurtz
A kiss and a hug naked at the front door as he leaves, then it’s time for us to play alone and enjoy the final fuck of the night.
wow. there's a lot in that one sentence. she gives him a kiss and hug. at the front door. naked. celebratory sex. and it's at your home. i'll bet you have a lot of happy friends who love to come over to your house to visit

wow. there's a lot in that one sentence. she gives him a kiss and hug. at the front door. naked. celebratory sex. and it's at your home. i'll bet you have a lot of happy friends who love to come over to your house to visit
Yes we have a variety of friends that come over to play, we prefer to play at home so we don’t have to get dressed when it’s over. She has came home naked with only a robe or coat on before.

For us we get done and the awkwardness starts in my head. Wife has always walked him to the door for a goodnight kiss. That turned into then going one more time in the livingroom without me. I've looked in on them but I don't think they knew.
She always comes back to bed, we kiss and cuddle then fuck real slow. It's a good time for us.

When we're together it's damn exciting, he'll be pounding her trying to cum, I'm friggin rock hard watching. It's incredibly hot. When it's over it's so different in my head. I'm like...leave quick.

For us we get done and the awkwardness starts in my head. Wife has always walked him to the door for a goodnight kiss. That turned into then going one more time in the livingroom without me. I've looked in on them but I don't think they knew.
She always comes back to bed, we kiss and cuddle then fuck real slow. It's a good time for us.

When we're together it's damn exciting, he'll be pounding her trying to cum, I'm friggin rock hard watching. It's incredibly hot. When it's over it's so different in my head. I'm like...leave quick.
Amazing I’m thinking I don’t want it to end and she is thinking can you go another round or spend the night! LOL.

We have a boyfriend she sees, actually a good portion of the time we go to him as he lives about 90 minutes away. By doing so we usually go on weekend, spend the night, hang out next day in public spots where nobody knows us, get a couple more rounds in before we leave and I usually just fist bump and head to the car with our stuff and let her say her goodbye to him however she wants. We have been seeing this guy a couple months, not cuck situation, he and I both have sex with her one on one and together at times. He texts me and checks on things, asks if various things would be OK. Like for instance he asked if she could attend a work party with him as his girlfriend. I said sure and sent her. I thought it was kinda fun and funny at same time. Our situation is not typical and we are fine with that.

We have a boyfriend she sees, actually a good portion of the time we go to him as he lives about 90 minutes away. By doing so we usually go on weekend, spend the night, hang out next day in public spots where nobody knows us, get a couple more rounds in before we leave and I usually just fist bump and head to the car with our stuff and let her say her goodbye to him however she wants. We have been seeing this guy a couple months, not cuck situation, he and I both have sex with her one on one and together at times. He texts me and checks on things, asks if various things would be OK. Like for instance he asked if she could attend a work party with him as his girlfriend. I said sure and sent her. I thought it was kinda fun and funny at same time. Our situation is not typical and we are fine with that.
great relationship. i like it.

My most regular is my younger bull. It’s a typical evening when he and I are finished. He may stick around and watch TV or join us for dinner. If we have a yard project going on he helps. If it’s just he, my hubby and myself I may go topless or nude but that’s about it.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Couples or men that visit a couple...
How does husband say goodbye to the guy/bull ?
A guy, black, white, older, younger or whatever has just had sex with your wife, maybe fucked the hell out of her while you watched.
When they're done what do you say to the guy ?
My wife has 3 boyfriends and I am friends with all of them. Usually she walks them to the door, naked, hugs and kisses them. Since I am there to watch, I usually follow and watch as they say their goodbyes.

Have I thanked them for fucking my wife, yes. We have been out a a bar and talked about how good my wife is in bed. That was awkward for me at first, but not anymore.

My wife will ask me if I enjoyed the show as they cuddle in bed. She will make comments about how my cock cried a lot in its cage. I will respond like, yes I enjoyed watching him make you lose control and have a good time.

Reactions: Loyaltoher
Our story is so tame compared to many on here. Her bf at the time would stop by our house, but never would fuck her with me around. They might sit next to each other and even sneak a kiss between them as the night went on. When he would leave for the night, I would remain in the living room and give them some alone time at the door. It was arousing to me as I listened to soft murmurs and kissing, imagining hands roaming over each other. He was shy about what he and my wife shared sexually, but they both had fun while it lasted. He remains one of our best friends, but he wanted to remarry and wanted to concentrate on finding a life partner.

Next time you notice that, just try to observe the thought. Simply notice it before you jump on that train and accept it. I don't mean fester on it tho. Just remain present and accepting what what just happened, and where you're at, that its all good and you're fine. If you have anxiety you want to play up as I've heard many cucks do; maybe keep that play between you and wifey until or unless you feel comfortable with her lover present- unless you discover you enjoy it.

May sound woo af but mindfulness is always a helpful practice.