How often do you have sex with your wife ?

My wife and I generally have sex a few times a week.
Most times are just regular sucking, licking, 69 and fucking her sweet pussy. But usually every week or two, when time permits, we will have a full on session with dildos, vibrators, light bondage etc. These sessions are always thoroughly enjoyed by both of us.
Hot and lucky

Reactions: Ozzij
How often do you and wife have sex?
Me...anytime I want or she wants. Sometimes three times in a day, sometimes 2 or 3 days without, depends on what's going on. It's often.
Do you share her? Cuckold? Hotwife with strangers? You guys have a friend(s) you enjoy? How often?
Us...we have a guy we see, 2 - 3 times a month, sometimes more, sometimes less.
If/when you have a friend do you join? Just watch? Do her after?
Us...we take turns with her.
Who gets more out of the fun...you? Her?
Us...both of us(and him). I get enjoy watching then taking a turn, he does also. She gets off fucking one of us while other watches. It's a win-win.
Thanks
Once every 5 to 6 weeks. She doesn’t like sex anymore. Ever since she became a grandma 10 years ago. She hates fucking, and definitely no head. I’ve stopped licking her pussy in protest of her lack of sucking. She tells me grandma isn’t supposed to participate in sex.
And when we do fuck. She says I fuck to long.
If I want to fuck. She tells me to go Jack off.
It’s brutal !!!!

Once every 5 to 6 weeks. She doesn’t like sex anymore. Ever since she became a grandma 10 years ago. She hates fucking, and definitely no head. I’ve stopped licking her pussy in protest of her lack of sucking. She tells me grandma isn’t supposed to participate in sex.
It’s brutal !!!!
That’s no good. Sorry to hear that you ain’t getting much.
It’s kind of weird, as my wife seems to have relaxed a lot more sexually lately, she has recently become a grandmother, she is more into sucking my cock and trying new things.
It’s crazy how things go

It’s brutal !!!!
My wife has not fucked or anything in 10 years.