How often do you have sex with your wife ?

30+ years of marriage and we’ve been fucking daily for about the last 20 years. We’ve just been with each other and have a fun sex life and are kinda new to this scene. She has the green light from me but I’m not gonna push her. Our thing is to just roll over and fuck first thing in the morning.Her chatting with other men has also boosted up things. Also she now identifies as bisexual and is waiting for the right woman at the right time

me my wife ever night met her she just 18 she turned 19 two weeks later she 55 now
im only person shes been with she wont get into the cuckold i tried but if she does were a couple so i have to be there but thats me its what ever works for a person shes old shool she believes if you have sex with someone else you get a devorce is there anyone could tell me how i can change her mind i love to watch her fuck other guys
i been trying to get her into other guys but she old school dont believe in it guys what can i do to change her mind

my wife and i have sex 2-3 a month. sometimes lots more a couple times a year. i do share her and she has had a couple boyfriends or fuck buddies over the years where she was fucking them daily. We are both turned on when she is with strangers so we do that sometimes. i also have a couple friends that live out of town and they know our lifestyle so they will come for a few days and we enjoy mfm and i love watching her have fun with them. i love taking turns on her, watching her fuck, and fucking her after she has fucked someone else. we both get a lot out of it it.

me my wife ever night met her she just 18 she turned 19 two weeks later she 55 now
im only person shes been with she wont get into the cuckold i tried but if she does were a couple so i have to be there but thats me its what ever works for a person shes old shool she believes if you have sex with someone else you get a devorce is there anyone could tell me how i can change her mind i love to watch her fuck other guys
She’s a keeper, (sounds like same as my mrs ) hold on tight to that wonderful woman!!

Reactions: Jamesass
We fuked a couple of times a week.if it was up to her it would be every night. She’s sex mad. We’ve shared a few times which we both love . She’s fuked my best mate once(that I know of) 😉 she loves calling me her exes names when I fuk her. She loves getting called a little slut, whore when we fuk . That realy gets her going. She loves getting bent over and her hair pulled.

How often do you and wife have sex?
Me...anytime I want or she wants. Sometimes three times in a day, sometimes 2 or 3 days without, depends on what's going on. It's often.
Do you share her? Cuckold? Hotwife with strangers? You guys have a friend(s) you enjoy? How often?
Us...we have a guy we see, 2 - 3 times a month, sometimes more, sometimes less.
If/when you have a friend do you join? Just watch? Do her after?
Us...we take turns with her.
Who gets more out of the fun...you? Her?
Us...both of us(and him). I get enjoy watching then taking a turn, he does also. She gets off fucking one of us while other watches. It's a win-win.
Thanks
We did a lot more frequently until she had a consistent guy she was seeing. Then she preferred giving herself to him

We fuck 3 to 4 times Every week, that’s not counting the mornings I’ll lay her back and eat the Sweet Hot Wet Pussy just before I head out for work so that she’s Horny all day.

People in this lifestyle that don’t get to fuck their wives regularly are crazy, as my Sweetheart says Hubby Is and Will Always be #1 no matter what, all the others are just for Fun.

We fuck 3 to 4 times Every week, that’s not counting the mornings I’ll lay her back and eat the Sweet Hot Wet Pussy just before I head out for work so that she’s Horny all day.

People in this lifestyle that don’t get to fuck their wives regularly are crazy, as my Sweetheart says Hubby Is and Will Always be #1 no matter what, all the others are just for Fun.
Exactly !!

Well said. I love Lynn fucking other men just as much as she loves them fucking her. But that’s in addition to the sex life we have together not a replacement for it. I can’t imagine ever not wanting to fuck my wife but especially not after she’s just been fucked and filled by someone else. Watching her or hearing about her being a dirty little whore for another man/men just makes me want to get my cock into her all the more.
J.

As often as I can! I'd fuck her every morning and every night, if I had a chance.

But it's all over the map.
When we travel, we like to "mark" each place we stay. When we plan to go to a sex club, May will get excited in anticipation and initiate a lot more sex, meaning I can wake up with my cock in her mouth, or come out of the shower in the evening to see her bent over the bed offering me her arse. Afterward she'll be extra horny if she's had sex with multiple people and it will be daily, or more.

When we're home it could be weekly or much less. And then she'll try to fuck under the guise of a "quickie" that usually lasts an hour.

Attachments

• NipGIF.gif
    NipGIF.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 40
My wife and I no longer have sex but on the other hand she fucks a group of 3 to 5 guys maximum every weekend. Every Friday night he gets fucked everywhere by these guys while I stay home and wait for him to come back with his load of hot cum to clean up