How often do you have sex with your wife ?

Sex is once, sometimes twice, a week. We are late 50s married 20+. Her tiny petite Asian pussy can only take a pounding from my 5.5" once a week at most. She sucks me the rest of the time. Despite the fact that I cum pretty fast, she has said several times that if my cock were any bigger she would fuck even less as she is sore for days afterwards. So there's something to be said for an average size quick-shooting cock LOL.

Damn near daily. When I get home from work she's either laying on her back on our bed, with her legs spreading finger fucking herself waiting on me. Or I come into the bedroom and she is bent over the end of the bed with her jeans available panties pulled down to her knees, waiting for me to use her pussy as I see fit.

Damn near daily. When I get home from work she's either laying on her back on our bed, with her legs spreading finger fucking herself waiting on me. Or I come into the bedroom and she is bent over the end of the bed with her jeans available panties pulled down to her knees, waiting for me to use her pussy as I see fit.
Omfg lucky you

Sadly not as much as I would like, due to the nature of my work I travel a lot and often spend months away from home. When home family time takes preference and we are almost always surrounded by kids or family. For every once I get to fuck her, she probably has 10 times or more sex with her bulls or playmates. I get to see het have more sex than I get to have with her.

Sadly not as much as I would like, due to the nature of my work I travel a lot and often spend months away from home. When home family time takes preference and we are almost always surrounded by kids or family. For every once I get to fuck her, she probably has 10 times or more sex with her bulls or playmates. I get to see het have more sex than I get to have with her.
Lucky bulls