How often do you have sex with your wife ?

Wife is shared. They play alone. When we first got started we went from having a stagnant sex life to 2-3 times a week and she was fucking him about once a week. When things cooled down it went one to one per week when things are cooking. When life gets in the way she will usually fuck him more of than me but not by a lot. I must add that I play on my own too and I do that usually about 2 times a month. Not being empty nesters affects how often we get windows to have adult fun.

It’s so interesting to see the wide spectrum of styles and frequencies. It just proves we are not what the stereotype would suggest.

I gotta respond...
It's extremely hard for me to belive that any male would let himself be "cut off" by his wife while she often has sex with other men.
Do you work? How do you pay the bills? Does she bring home the money? What's your roll in life?
I do understand the cuckold deal...IF...it's a bedroom/fantasy thing. Yea I get watching a wife get it from another guy...black guy? Hell yea. But only if it's a part time, nasty type fun for you and her.
Damn....
I agree 100%. I think the guys who say that they're they are 100% cut off all the time are just one of these and are just trying to create a good story probably jacking off behind the screen at home

Reactions: toolman2c
Barring interruptions related to business travel, KK and I have sex on average three to four times in any given calendar week.

Some days, KK and I engage multiple times within a day / night; the most aggressive we’ve been is roughly hourly over most of a day. When she’s outrageously horny, we might suck and fuck a half-dozen times in 24-hours.

Over the last several months, our living situation has changed dramatically. In addition to me and KK, David, Andy, and Paul, her “boyfriends,” now live with us. David and Andy are presently full-time, Paul spends about a third of his time here, as his job presents a heavy travel schedule.

I haven’t formally tracked it, but I’m fairly certain KK is getting fucked at least once a day, every day, by one or more of the four of us. One of the most delightful aspects of this arrangement is we now have a “built-in” gang-bang - spontaneously is often the case. Even better, Paul sometimes brings friends.

Basically KK is getting fucked senseless - it is absolutely overwhelming, erotic, and fantastic.

Barring interruptions related to business travel, KK and I have sex on average three to four times in any given calendar week.

Some days, KK and I engage multiple times within a day / night; the most aggressive we’ve been is roughly hourly over most of a day. When she’s outrageously horny, we might suck and fuck a half-dozen times in 24-hours.

Over the last several months, our living situation has changed dramatically. In addition to me and KK, David, Andy, and Paul, her “boyfriends,” now live with us. David and Andy are presently full-time, Paul spends about a third of his time here, as his job presents a heavy travel schedule.

I haven’t formally tracked it, but I’m fairly certain KK is getting fucked at least once a day, every day, by one or more of the four of us. One of the most delightful aspects of this arrangement is we now have a “built-in” gang-bang - spontaneously is often the case. Even better, Paul sometimes brings friends.

Basically KK is getting fucked senseless - it is absolutely overwhelming, erotic, and fantastic.
Wow. Hourly. Hell of a refractory period you got goin. Jealous